Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default IT'S ONLY FOR ONE DAY!!!

Tomorrow is Black Friday and Seal Floorboards is taking it's best deal and making it even better. For Friday ONLY you can buy a set of Seal Floorboards for $465. plus free freight. THAT'S AN $80. SAVINGS over its' norman $500. plus $45. freight. If you've been thinking about a set of Seal's for Christmas, this is the best time ever to jump. You will need to EMAIL me at sealcreativeconcepts.com and I will get right back to you. My stock is good, so don't let this great deal pass you by.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards
    sealcreativeconcepts.com

Spyder Garage

IMHO, these are still the best choice for RT 'boards. They were one of the first things I added to my new '14.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    IMHO, these are still the best choice for RT 'boards. They were one of the first things I added to my new '14.
    Just to clarify what Dragonrider said, My Seal RT SE6 DLX Floorboards will ONLY FIT the basic 2013 and 2014 RT's. These are the ones that DID NOT come with the BRP factory floorboards. I did the same thing as Dragonrider when I bought my 2014 RTS. I couldn't see spending so much more money for things I already had or didn't use on my 2011.

The clock is ticking on this incredible Black Friday Sale so don't wait until tomorrow, email me now so when the new riding season comes around you can........

Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealcreativeconcepts.com

Spyder Garage

It's been a busy day but my Black Friday Sale will end in about 4 hrs at midnight Central Time. Still time to take advantage if you act now.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Sealcreativeconcepts.com