Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Shawn Smoak's Spyder

We finally were able to get our Spyder. We bought the 2014 Spyder RT that Shawn Smoak rode in his YouTube videos, including the the one that was just posted here about what it's like to ride a Spyder. He had already installed Seal Floorboards and Triaxis handerbars on her and I had him add heated handgrips for the passenger. That was something my wife required. We brought her from the rainy northwest to the dry climate of southern Nevada. Hopefully she will adjust. I would like to say that meeting Shawn Smoak and Gordon Low from Pro Caliber Motorsports in Vancouver Washington was awesome. They did everything that they could to make our transaction and visit fun and seamless.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

and congratulations.!! on your new ryde... hope you got her autographed... enjoy and be safe...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

on your .................enjoy the ryde!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So, now that your bike is a Star; will you be scheduling any autograph sessions for it??
    You've got a GREAT bike; go start piling on the "Miles and Smiles"!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Congrats! Nice to know who got that spyder.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wonder what Shawn will be riding next?

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

You will find Las Vegas to be sunny and dry. Proshop in Henderson hosts our Group. 1st Saturday every month. Come on out!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I wonder what Shawn will be riding next?

I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    V

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

on your new ride. Nevada/Utah/Arizona are some real good riding states. Enjoy.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 11-20-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Autograph sessions. Cool idea. Maybe I could charge, or you know, $7 a picture or something. Shawn is getting a 15, supposedly either an S or a Ltd for his next demo. Hopefully the first part of December. I have been watching his videos for awhile so I was really excited to get his bike. Looking forward to see what he'll do next, but it very,very cold up there now. They said it was 34 when I rode it, but the thermometer in the car was around 25.

Spyder Garage

2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SL Ken View Post
    Autograph sessions. Cool idea. Maybe I could charge, or you know, $7 a picture or something. Shawn is getting a 15, supposedly either an S or a Ltd for his next demo. Hopefully the first part of December. I have been watching his videos for awhile so I was really excited to get his bike. Looking forward to see what he'll do next, but it very,very cold up there now. They said it was 34 when I rode it, but the thermometer in the car was around 25.
    You've got to admire the man's taste in bikes!
    Yours too!

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SL Ken View Post
    We finally were able to get our Spyder. We bought the 2014 Spyder RT that Shawn Smoak rode in his YouTube videos, including the the one that was just posted here about what it's like to ride a Spyder. He had already installed Seal Floorboards and Triaxis handerbars on her and I had him add heated handgrips for the passenger. That was something my wife required. We brought her from the rainy northwest to the dry climate of southern Nevada. Hopefully she will adjust. I would like to say that meeting Shawn Smoak and Gordon Low from Pro Caliber Motorsports in Vancouver Washington was awesome. They did everything that they could to make our transaction and visit fun and seamless.
    Shawn really is a awesome dude. He has been my only mechanic since I got my first RS SE5 Spyder in in '09. I also bought the basic 2014 RT just so I could add my Seal Floorboards. I took some of the thousands of dollars more for a LTD. and added the Triaxis handlebars . It makes for a fantastic 2014 at much less the cost for things I didn't need. You can still save money, especially with the great sale I have going, and.......

Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealcreativeconcepts.com