Spyder Garage

Default Various Spyder RT LT items

After completing upgrades I have the following for sale. I will not ship and items must be picked up in north Atlanta suburb. All parts have been used less than 600 miles.

2014 RT LT stock seat $200.00
    2014 RT LT stock muffler $200.00
    2014 RT LT stock shocks $100.00 (pair)

Take 'em all for $400.00...
    Last edited by rgk; 11-18-2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: lowered price
    2016 Freewheeler

2014 Spyder RT-L Pearl White (SOLD)

Akrapovic Silencer, BajaRon Sway Bar/Links, BRP 23" Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Wind Deflector,
    BRP Heated Seat/Backrest, BRP Sirius, BRP Bluetooth Dongle, BRP Tri Axis Handlebars w/GPS,
    CD Brake Light Modulator, CD Short Antenna, Elka 1+r Shocks, ISCI Brake, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Cat Bypass, SP Bumpskid, SP Kott Grills, SP Belt Guard

Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Big blue lift

Quote Originally Posted by rgk View Post
    After completing upgrades I have the following for sale. I will not ship and items must be picked up in north Atlanta suburb. All parts have been used less than 600 miles.

2014 RT LT stock seat $250.00
    2014 RT LT stock muffler $250.00
    2014 RT LT stock shocks $150.00 (pair)

New Assembled but not tested Big Blue Lift with 2014 RT adapter and set of generic adapters $550.00
    Wanting to know more about the lift your selling? Any pics? I'm in Denver Co. 80239. Will the $550 include shipping?
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Big Blue Lift

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMountainRider50 View Post
    Wanting to know more about the lift your selling? Any pics? I'm in Denver Co. 80239. Will the $550 include shipping?
    http://lifts-and-stands.com

Please look at this website. It explains it better than I can. Shipping is not included. Thank you for your interest.
    2016 Freewheeler

Akrapovic Silencer, BajaRon Sway Bar/Links, BRP 23" Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Wind Deflector,
    BRP Heated Seat/Backrest, BRP Sirius, BRP Bluetooth Dongle, BRP Tri Axis Handlebars w/GPS,
    CD Brake Light Modulator, CD Short Antenna, Elka 1+r Shocks, ISCI Brake, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Cat Bypass, SP Bumpskid, SP Kott Grills, SP Belt Guard

Spyder Garage

Default Blue lift

Quote Originally Posted by rgk View Post
    http://lifts-and-stands.com

Please look at this website. It explains it better than I can. Shipping is not included. Thank you for your interest.
    So your including the standard beam mount and the Can Am mount from the website? Can you send me pics of all that's included? Do you have a paypal account? Any idea what the cost for shipping to Denver, Colorado 80239? My e-mail is levy.brock@live.com Cell:720-276-4866 might be easier.

Spyder Garage

Default Big Blue Lift

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMountainRider50 View Post
    So your including the standard beam mount and the Can Am mount from the website? Can you send me pics of all that's included? Do you have a paypal account? Any idea what the cost for shipping to Denver, Colorado 80239? My e-mail is levy.brock@live.com Cell:720-276-4866 might be easier.

In in the original post I said that I would not ship the items that I had for sale. The lift would require disassembly and shipment in two boxes. It weighs about 80 lbs. I am not willing to make the effort to ship it. Insofar as the other items are concerned, they have little value to me as they were replaced by other parts that seemed better to me.
    2016 Freewheeler

Spyder Garage

Okay, I understand. Let me know if you change your mind. Ride safe!

RockyMountainRyder