Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Triton All Aluminum ATV Trailer

I have a triton trailer I have used to take my 2011 Cam Am Rt on occasion Once to Texas and back to NY but now I have not used it for over a year and we have a toy Hauler for the Can Am . It is a nice trailer 152" LONG , 79" WIDE HAS A RAMP and two ramps for the front wheels. Two Axles Carrying capacity 2,215LB and weight only 680 LBs Tire size 20.5X10 and a spare. Pictures can be seen but for what ever reason maybe not here. If interested send me a PM and I will get with you. I'm asking $1600 or best offer.
    Bill
    Triton .jpg
    Last edited by Yelhelp; 11-07-2014 at 06:23 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yelhelp View Post
    I have a triton trailer I have used to take my 2011 Cam Am Rt on occasion Once to Texas and back to NY but now I have not used it for over a year and we have a toy Hauler for the Can Am . It is a nice trailer 152" LONG , 79" WIDE HAS A RAMP and two ramps for the front wheels. Two Axles Carrying capacity 2,215LB and weight only 680 LBs Tire size 20.5X10 and a spare. Pictures can be seen but for what ever reason maybe not here. If interested send me a PM and I will get with you. I'm asking $1600 or best offer.
    Bill
    Can you please send me a picture of the trailer?
    Im in Yonkers NY.
    Martin@646 302 0984
    Thanks,

Spyder Garage

Bil, what model Triton is that.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Having owned a few Triton trailers over the years have to say they are the highest quality trailers you can get for a reasonable price.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Bil, what model Triton is that.
    Hi Chuck
    The State of New York Calles it a 2008 Trito but I think it is for ATV hauling . The ramp is made to be used either on the back or sides and without the tool boxes I put on it holds 3 maybe four machines .
    I edited and put a picture of the trailer in the first post.
    Hope to see you on Dec 1st.
    Bill