Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder RS / GS Passenger back rest, black, $220 SOLD

Sold and shipped

Having trouble moving my spyder as a complete package so I am selling the farkles if I can get a good price. I am selling the black OEM passenger back rest shown in the picture above for $220 shipped. It does NOT include the sport rack components necessary to mount to your Spyder. You MUST have the sport rack installed to have the right brackets for this to be used. Reply or pm or email davidsmoot @ gmail if interested.
    Last edited by Spyder Monkey; 11-06-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Spyder Garage

I'll take it if it's still available.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Seat

Would you you be willing to sell the seat, I could also give you my stock seat. What seat is that you have, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Monkey View Post

Having trouble moving my spyder as a complete package so I am selling the farkles if I can get a good price. I am selling the black OEM passenger back rest shown in the picture above for $220 shipped. It does NOT include the sport rack components necessary to mount to your Spyder. You MUST have the sport rack installed to have the right brackets for this to be used. Reply or pm or email davidsmoot @ gmail if interested.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have one potential buyer but no money has changed hands yet so pm / email / reply if interested. Here are a couple of pictures:
    IMG_5549.jpgIMG_5550.jpg
    ArmyJoe, I sent you a PM. It's all yours if I get the payment.
    David

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo777 View Post
    Would you you be willing to sell the seat, I could also give you my stock seat. What seat is that you have, I like it.
    Yes it is for sale in another thread:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...nd-300-shipped

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default My Sportrack & Backrest is for sale, too.

Sounds like your doing the right thing?[U must have done this before!] Wait for the $$$$$ to show up before sending any thing and keep the add running. I have had my Sportrack & Backrest on this site twice now. I took the parts off my 09 GS before I bought a 2014 ST-S, to try and save some money for the new unit and help other Spyder owners with a good deal on those parts. I did not save the names of the people that said "the money is on the way". So I took the add off the site TWICE and them NO MONEY showed up, both times. Felt kind of guilty reposting the add, even the second time and still have the parts. I only remember one buyer was from Canada, so he said--I never kept records once the deal was made and only gave them my address, I guess I am too old and trusting--from the old days. By the way I have some old friends that live in Humble, TX, I talk to every week---any where near U? Good luck on your parts sales.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rooster70 View Post
    Sounds like your doing the right thing?[U must have done this before!] Wait for the $$$$$ to show up before sending any thing and keep the add running. I have had my Sportrack & Backrest on this site twice now. I took the parts off my 09 GS before I bought a 2014 ST-S, to try and save some money for the new unit and help other Spyder owners with a good deal on those parts. I did not save the names of the people that said "the money is on the way". So I took the add off the site TWICE and them NO MONEY showed up, both times. Felt kind of guilty reposting the add, even the second time and still have the parts. I only remember one buyer was from Canada, so he said--I never kept records once the deal was made and only gave them my address, I guess I am too old and trusting--from the old days. By the way I have some old friends that live in Humble, TX, I talk to every week---any where near U? Good luck on your parts sales.
    Thanks for the kind words... I feel kinda like a pimp but everything is above board. I was tempted to raise prices based on response but that would be unethical.

Pearland is about 25-30 minutes South of Downtown Houston, probably about an hour from Humble.

Spyderlovers is a good resource and has been good to me. I hope the buyers enjoy the parts as much as I do.

David