Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Givi Monolock Top Case for sale, $225 Shipped SOLD

Sold and shipped

I'm not having much luck moving my Spyder as a complete package so I am going to start selling pieces off if I can get the right price. I have the Givi Monolock top case for sale. Includes the passenger back rest and the silver sport rack mounting plate shown and two keys. If you have the V-35 side cases for an extra $25 I'll swap out my lock cylinders again and give you two lock cylinders plus several more keys all keyed alike. Stuff is in Pearland, TX if you want to meet up. $225 shipped without the matching cylinders, $250 with. Reply or email me at davidsmoot at gmail.
    Last edited by Spyder Monkey; 11-06-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Spyder Garage

Sent email.
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat

Registered Users xenosthebarber's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I must have under priced this one, the response has been overwhelming. I have several interested parties. Here are a few more pics:
    IMG_5545.jpgIMG_5546.jpgIMG_5547.jpgIMG_5548.jpg
    Here is the list of responders so far: I don't want to drag this out too long, everyone has 24 hours to pay or I'll make it available to the next person on the list:
    xenosthebarber has until Monday evening to pay or decline.
    Mario Earl
    DunaJ
    Don Jones
    hchays

Reply / pm / email me to get on the list. I think some of these people might be the same, I don't know which emails correspond to which users.

Thanks,
    David
    Last edited by Spyder Monkey; 11-02-2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to add one respondent.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Xenos is Mario Earl (got confused by screen names and emails) and he has verbally committed to buy. Giving him a couple days to pay and then will update ad.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Monkey View Post
    Xenos is Mario Earl (got confused by screen names and emails) and he has verbally committed to buy. Giving him a couple days to pay and then will update ad.
    What is the update???? Thanks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DunaJ View Post
    What is the update???? Thanks
    Sorry if I was not clear: The update was that Xenos the Barber (Mario Earl) had committed to buy verbally and I had given him a couple days to pay. He paid and the case shipped.

Sold