Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Not this year

I can not do it this year but hope to do it next year. If I do I will make a short stop just North of Hastings, Nebraska. Hope to see you in 2019, ryde safe.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Scotts, What he said We rode it last year, saw groups that stopped at every state border crossing to get group shots. The ride really is about doing it on the longest Saturday, starting in the middle and ending in the middle . Kind of a "Bucket list" type ride, like a Ride Around Kansas, (or Iowa) in a day...
    C'Mon out and join us!
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Can't this year. Thinking about it for next year
    Chris

Spyder Garage

Default CAMPING ACCOMODATIONS

I spoke with the US Center Foundation and confirmed that camping WILL be available in Lebanon Park again this year. The park is located in the center of Lebanon on the south side of Kansas Ave, just west of Main Street. Bathrooms will available, but no showers. For those who don't want to have to get up any earlier and ride any more miles than necessary that day, this is about as close to the departure point as you can spend the night. For some, this might be the only option because motel rooms in the area are filling up fast. Camping in Lebanon is FREE, but I've set up a GoFundMe page for people who wish to make a donation to the city's non-profit foundation.

Camping in Rugby on Saturday night is available at the Pierce County Fairgrounds, just across town about 2 miles north of the monument. The Rugby Convention and Visitors Bureau would like a count of how many will be camping at the site, so riders who are interested in camping at the fairground; a note to info@smackdab281.org or a post in our Facebook group would be appreciated. Camping is also available within walking distance of the monument at the Oakwood Inn & Campground on US Hwy 2.

2013 RS-S SM5 [His] • 2021 RT Base [Hers] • 1977 Bultaco custom roadster • 1974 Harley-Davidson/Aermacchi 350 SS

Spyder Garage

I just learned that the registration plug-in on the Smackdab website was broken (again)! I updated the software and I think it is working again. If you've been to the website in the past week or so and didn't see a registration form, you should now be able to register online. Thanks for your patience.

http://smackdab281.org/registration

2013 RS-S SM5 [His] • 2021 RT Base [Hers] • 1977 Bultaco custom roadster • 1974 Harley-Davidson/Aermacchi 350 SS

Spyder Garage

How many do you have pre-registered for 2018? Just checking
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    How many do you have pre-registered for 2018? Just checking
    The count as of this morning is 79 people riding 65 bikes.