Thread: DON'T FORGET

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default DON'T FORGET

Tomorrow at 3:00 E.S.T PM and 1:00 PM E.S.T. Performance TV will be featuring Seal Floorboards with an installation on a 2012 RT SE5 on Velocity TV. For those of you who can't get the station, i will send a Utube link as soon as I get it. If you like what yo see, please go to my Facebook and Like it. You can go t my website and click on Facebook if you choose.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealcreativeconcepts.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Tomorrow at 3:00 E.S.T PM and 1:00 PM E.S.T. Performance TV will be featuring Seal Floorboards with an installation on a 2012 RT SE5 on Velocity TV. For those of you who can't get the station, i will send a Utube link as soon as I get it. If you like what yo see, please go to my Facebook and Like it. You can go t my website and click on Facebook if you choose.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealcreativeconcepts.com
    DVR set!
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default DID YA SEE IT?

I hope some of you had a chance to see my segment on Performance TV, the Velocity TV Channel. I would love to get some feedback as I was unable to view it myself. Thanks.

Ride in comfort ,
    John
    Sealfloorboards.com
    Last edited by sealfloorboards; 10-31-2014 at 05:24 PM.