Thread: music

Spyder Garage

Default music

Has anyone ever tried using a Bluetooth stereo like a Beats Pill or some other one for a removable easy to use stereo on their spyder?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default music

yes I did last summer while in myrtle beach, I used a beats pill, Bluetooth from my phone. Just went to walmart and got some sticky Velcro and placed it on the dash behind the windshield worked great and easy off and on. Upgraded to the can am slam pac, and use a Bluetooth hub now. hope this helps

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default music for you

sorry i was a dj in another life

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the reply, looked up that slam pack to, that's the way to go but I better make a few more payments before I invest another $1,500. Only problem is I wear a full face and have a micron exhaust so not sure if I would be able to hear the music anyways from a pill. Seen a link about putting a Bluetooth hub in your helmet and little speaks in the ear slots, although that is probably illegal. Maybe a winter tinkering project.

Spyder Garage

Default spydertunes

hey natti. there are numerous ways to have music on your bike without spending 1500 bucks. read thru the diy pages. i've done it, hchays has done it , napper has done it, and many others i'm sure. you can have BIG sound, for a hundred or two.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coz; 10-31-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    it was fun while it lasted.