Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Colin

Colin,
    I know you are right - a cat by-pass is inevitable but I just can not justify paying $400 for 3 pieces of exhaust pipe welded together. I will pull mine off over the winter and take it to a couple of local muffler shops to see if one will fabricate one for me. Even with a little tinkering to get it to fit right I would think I can get it done for under $100. That's why I am waiting to find a good deal on a Yosh or 2B's dual system as they will be marginally effective without the cat by-pass. I am in enough trouble with my wife now - i have purchased and installed a BajaRon anti-sway bar; billet Heim Joints; BRP Halogen Fog Light kit; Custom Dynamics LED Replacement Tail Lights, Triple Play Module, Mud Flap Lights and Corbin seat in the last 30 days. I think I need to keep a low profile for a couple of months. Thanks for the suggestion - I will wait until I can do both at the same time.
    ShadyGrady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wow Shady you have been one busy farkeling machine I guess this is the time of year to do it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrady View Post
    Colin,
    I know you are right - a cat by-pass is inevitable but I just can not justify paying $400 for 3 pieces of exhaust pipe welded together. I will pull mine off over the winter and take it to a couple of local muffler shops to see if one will fabricate one for me. Even with a little tinkering to get it to fit right I would think I can get it done for under $100. That's why I am waiting to find a good deal on a Yosh or 2B's dual system as they will be marginally effective without the cat by-pass. I am in enough trouble with my wife now - i have purchased and installed a BajaRon anti-sway bar; billet Heim Joints; BRP Halogen Fog Light kit; Custom Dynamics LED Replacement Tail Lights, Triple Play Module, Mud Flap Lights and Corbin seat in the last 30 days. I think I need to keep a low profile for a couple of months. Thanks for the suggestion - I will wait until I can do both at the same time.
    ShadyGrady
    Or maybe even get someone to perform some surgery on your stock cat.
    Wow, a lot of farkling happening there,
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics