Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default KZ sportster 265 fiver toyhauler

Does anyone have this particular fifth wheel for their Spyder hauling and if so what do you think of its quality? We don't need anything bigger for our trips, and I prefer fivers over trailers.

Spyder Garage

Never owned one, but I have heard they are a good brand. I looked at this model and I like the layout, lots of toy room. It has a very similar layout as my Jayco Octane T26Y. Good luck, Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Vrooom;891750]Does anyone have this particular fifth wheel for their Spyder hauling and if so what do you think of its quality? We don't need anything bigger for our trips, and I prefer fivers over trailers.

I'm not familiar with the 265 but I have the KZ 3010T Inferno, 35' w/10' garage and love it. I did have to make a slight mod to the tie downs in the garage for my 2012 RT Ltd. (The rear wheel came to rest directly on top of the middle rear tie down and the bike would always jump left or right slightly when traveling. I moved the middle rear tie down back as far as possible and used it and the middle middle tie down to secure the rear wheel in both front and back direction, no more movement.
    Cape Spear, NF. Most
    easterly point in North
    America
    Provinces & States visited on
    Motorcycle
    2 and/or 3 wheel

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Out porter, what if any extras did you order on the KZ? Our dealer doesn't stock the 265' , so wondering what you found indispensable?