Spyder Garage

Default 4 Square to Flat 4 post wiring for trailer hook up

motorcycletrailers.us, has the wiring for the hook up from bike to trailer now in stock. $ 20.00. Just talked to Rickey, owner of the CO. I had just ordered one from him. He asked if I would post if anybody needs one. He is a vender on Spyder lovers.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default THIS PART

Quote Originally Posted by Noral View Post
    motorcycletrailers.us, has the wiring for the hook up from bike to trailer now in stock. $ 20.00. Just talked to Rickey, owner of the CO. I had just ordered one from him. He asked if I would post if anybody needs one. He is a vender on Spyder lovers.
    .......................Is this similar to what " Magdave " did to His wiring to make it work ?????..................Can you post a PIC ?????.........Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

All our dealer did was cut off the square four plug and wired in a flat four plug and then got a Reese flat four holder and nylon tied it on to the trailer hitch. The dealer still the OEM wiring harness and just cut off the square plug to trailer

DSCN5648.jpg
    Last edited by Marker; 10-16-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    .......................Is this similar to what " Magdave " did to His wiring to make it work ?????..................Can you post a PIC ?????.........Mike
    Yes ! The owner of the CO just got them in, only I found out about this was I asking about the wiring harness.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Contact

Quote Originally Posted by Noral View Post
    Do you have any contact info on them?
    Two-lane blacktop isn't a highway — it's an attitude. ~Author Unknown