Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away in Long Beach, CA

We are going to the International Motorcycle show in November in Long Beach, CA. Since we are going, we might as well bring the tools. If you are a Southern California Spyder Rider, we can provide a Laser Alignment across that weekend. November 14-16. We will probably do alignments half the day, and the show the other half. We want to ride the F3, and other new models. Give us a call to schedule an appointment. if you are going to the show, anyway, might as well get your Spyder properly aligned. We look forward to hearing from you! Cheers!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

to sunny California....good luck hope you have a full docket but time to eat....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We are going to the International Motorcycle show in November in Long Beach, CA. Since we are going, we might as well bring the tools. If you are a Southern California Spyder Rider, we can provide a Laser Alignment across that weekend. November 14-16. We will probably do alignments half the day, and the show the other half. We want to ride the F3, and other new models. Give us a call to schedule an appointment. if you are going to the show, anyway, might as well get your Spyder properly aligned. We look forward to hearing from you! Cheers!

Joe you think they will let you put the lasers on the F3? I see blogs asking about the alignment from the factory on the F3 ….but I see no answers.

My guess is they have lowered the chassis…so it doesn’t “feel as bad” but I am guessing it is still not aligned properly, I will wait and see.

Florida Doc has ordered one from CFPS….hopefully I will get my hands on one next week for Biketoberfest, then I will know.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    I will be there Sat./sun. Where will you be doing the alignments?

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Everything goes right I should just be pulling into Las Vegas that weekend.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Default Long beach

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Have some appointments already. I hope to get my hands on an F3, as well. If they have one, we will offer to check it for free. PM for the private address. Highwayman, get to LV a day early, I can align yours before we roll. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll do my best.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Default Getting excited!

Next weekend! I love the show, all the new stuff, new bikes, gear! If you have never been, come on out! Of course, we are ready to get more bikes Squared Away! Hope to meet more Spyderlovers there.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Openings on Friday

We have a couple of open slots on Friday. Give us a call to set an appointment. Thanks! See you there!
    Joe Meyer