Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Warranty Service Recommendations

Since the place I GOT my Spyder at (Motoplex in Lynnwoor) no longer carries them, they can't do warranty repairs. And it looks like the Frunk switch has failed.

So with that in mind, where would people recommend I go to get it fixed under warranty? Lifestyles in Mount Vernon, Clems in Enumclaw, or Larson in Fife???
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default LIFESTYLES

I only have experience with Lifestyles good one's that is their mechanic Mark is top notch
    Justin the service manager is also great to deal with
    Great people through out

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default Happy to Help

Chuck - Glad to hear the guys in the service department have been able to help you and give you good experiences!!

Pat - We would love to help you with your repairs in the future, just give us a call at (360) 416-3950.

Look forward to seeing both of you in the shop soon!

Spyder Garage

I'm on the other side of the country ( so I don't know anything about this dealer), but I'd think that being on the forum is very good sign.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    I'm on the other side of the country ( so I don't know anything about this dealer), but I'd think that being on the forum is very good sign.
    We are just north of you in Washington State- you know near Seattle the evergreen state not DC.
    I am looking forward to exploring the great State of California on my Spyder after I retire in 2016

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chuck gross View Post
    We are just north of you in Washington State- you know near Seattle the evergreen state not DC.
    I am looking forward to exploring the great State of California on my Spyder after I retire in 2016
    It's still the other side of the country, just not the usual divide we think about. There's a lot of great riding to enjoy here!

Spyder Garage

Lifestyles in Mt Vernon has always gone above and beyond.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

As a follow up:

Took Bitsy up to Mount Vernon to get the Frunk switch fixed at Lifestyles Honda.

LIFESTYLES ROCKS!!!!!

Was out of there less than 30 minutes later. No hassles, no problem. They did apologize that the 30 degree temperature meant they couldn't wash her without their lot turning into an ice rink, but I'd rather stick to curling with rocks rather than using my Spyder instead.

Very happy with them.
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Mechanic

Can anyone tell me where I might find an experienced Spyder mechanic who can come to where my Spyder is located in Lakewood, WA.
    I can't get my Spyder started - it is a 2012 with only 88 miles on it. I cannot get it out of the garage so I need an experienced certified
    mechanic to come to where it is. Any suggestions?

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderwood View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I might find an experienced Spyder mechanic who can come to where my Spyder is located in Lakewood, WA.
    I can't get my Spyder started - it is a 2012 with only 88 miles on it. I cannot get it out of the garage so I need an experienced certified
    mechanic to come to where it is. Any suggestions?
    We do not offer a mobile technician service, but we do offer a vehicle pick-up and delivery service for those that may have difficulties getting their vehicle to a service center.
    We would love to get your Spyder back on the road for you as quickly as possible.

Justin Dowe (Service Manager) can be reached @ 360-416-3950

Thank you,

Ron VanWaveren

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PatGund View Post
    As a follow up:

Took Bitsy up to Mount Vernon to get the Frunk switch fixed at Lifestyles Honda.

LIFESTYLES ROCKS!!!!!

Was out of there less than 30 minutes later. No hassles, no problem. They did apologize that the 30 degree temperature meant they couldn't wash her without their lot turning into an ice rink, but I'd rather stick to curling with rocks rather than using my Spyder instead.

Very happy with them.
    Glad to hear Justin and Mark got you taken care of, great bunch of guys there at Lifestyles

Chuck

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PatGund View Post
    Since the place I GOT my Spyder at (Motoplex in Lynnwoor) no longer carries them, they can't do warranty repairs. And it looks like the Frunk switch has failed.

So with that in mind, where would people recommend I go to get it fixed under warranty? Lifestyles in Mount Vernon, Clems in Enumclaw, or Larson in Fife???
    I the two Spyder Tech's at Larson Power Sports in Fife are top notch. I have been very impressed with their Service.