Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Totally Agree

With the first post here.
    My thoughts on an ST with the 1330 ACE. People are saying that they don't like/not ready for an RT.
    Well if you put the 1330 in the ST you will effectively have and RT front end and an ST/RS back end,
    pretty much an RT without the rear Storage.
    My reasoning is the 1330 wont fit inside the current plastics of an ST, so it would be reasonable to think
    that they would use pretty much the same components as the RT

As much as I would love to have the 1330 in my ST I wouldn't want to change the look.

That being said, I plan on being the first in New Zealand to own an F3
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Spyder Garage

im glad this topic was brought up. I myself have had enough of all the bashing that's taking place on facebook, I had to leave a few nasty replies to some people. The new F3 which by the way I am buying has been getting a bad rap on design. One person says it looks like a lawn tractor and then a bunch of idiot's with no design sense add their 2 cents. Why would people who own a Spyder bash the same bike, I don't understand. I truly think the new rt's with the custom colors are awesome as are the st's and the rss line up is way out there but i love all the color combo's. The F3 in every color hit the nail on the head as far as design goes. Like the OP I to am 48, again a bit younger than most on here and love the new Spyder. I hope this new F3 brings in the younger people here where I live, im sick and tired of all these young guys buying HD's they all look the same...coming at me or in my rear view where they are way way back. I haven't even seen an F3 up close only photo's and today I shook on a deal to purchase one, why because I belive in the product and I like things that look different. To me it has a very futuristic design and the custom paint idea I have for this will be outstanding. Winter is coming fast here so I have to weight till the bike show in January to see one or I might just head down to Lamont's barbecue to see his lol..
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs

Spyder Garage

I think the F3 is a major new cool idea and believe that it will sell. That being said I love my modified "Cruiser Style" RS and think the 998 is plenty powerful and strong. It runs all day over 70 mph on long trips and never misses a beat. Looking forward to seeing how the 2015's go.
    2012 Spyder RS SM5 - Steel Black Metallic "The Murder"
    Southern Cruisers Riding Club - Chapter 072 - Northern Illinois
    Two Brothers M2 Pipe; TB Juice Box; Hartco Custom Saddle; Rivco Driver Floorboards; Rivco Heel Toe Shifter; ESI Highway Pegs & Brackets; ESI 4.5" Easy Riser Handlebar Risers; BajaRon Sway Bar; Cycle Sounds Series 3 200 Watt Sound System; 14" Touring Windshield; Custom Dynamics Mirror Extensions; Kuryakyn ISO Grips; Kuryakyn Throttle Boss; Kuryakyn End Weights; Frunk Liner.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderrock View Post
    im glad this topic was brought up. I myself have had enough of all the bashing that's taking place on facebook, I had to leave a few nasty replies to some people. The new F3 which by the way I am buying has been getting a bad rap on design. One person says it looks like a lawn tractor and then a bunch of idiot's with no design sense add their 2 cents. Why would people who own a Spyder bash the same bike, I don't understand. I truly think the new rt's with the custom colors are awesome as are the st's and the rss line up is way out there but i love all the color combo's. The F3 in every color hit the nail on the head as far as design goes. Like the OP I to am 48, again a bit younger than most on here and love the new Spyder. I hope this new F3 brings in the younger people here where I live, im sick and tired of all these young guys buying HD's they all look the same...coming at me or in my rear view where they are way way back. I haven't even seen an F3 up close only photo's and today I shook on a deal to purchase one, why because I belive in the product and I like things that look different. To me it has a very futuristic design and the custom paint idea I have for this will be outstanding. Winter is coming fast here so I have to weight till the bike show in January to see one or I might just head down to Lamont's barbecue to see his lol..
    Damn right [emoji106]

Ridding and modding my Spyder since 4-14... Lol