Spyder Garage

Default feel i need to defend myself

i have always found roger to be a great guy. i really don't know what happened either, roger accused me of insulting him and i never did such a thing. yes i posted some stuff that people didn't like but i felt compassion in the stories and post that i did. if you read the whole post http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...oticing-lately you will see that i never disrespected roger and i even asked him to point out what i said so i could read it and i even said i was sorry that he misunderstood my post.

i would be the first one to admit fault when i have done it, but to say i was sorry for saying something that i did not say bothered me. roger demanded a apology and he got it from me but i still don't understand why. i came back this morning and i am reading post that people are saying that trouble makers make a site bad. I AM NOT A TROUBLE MAKER. i pride myself on friendship and i try to avoid arguments as much as possible and me saying i am sorry is proof of that.

roger has been a member for much longer than i have and to write a program for all of us free of charge shows his compassion for friendship and spyder riders. so i have decided to take a brake from the forum hoping he decides to come back. granted some people didn't like my posts but i always tried to inform people of what is going on around us with out stiring the pot too much but it always went in other directions as most post go.

so with that being said, thanks for all the information i have learned on here about spyders and i really hope roger changes his mind and returns back as soon as possible.
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

John, I have not always agreed with all your posts, but I have enjoyed most of them. You have my kind of sense of humor and I will miss you if you do not post any more. We all know that you need a relatively thick skin if you choose to join into some of the conversations. If you don't have that, then your best off to just sit them out (or there is always the ignore button). Please reconsider your decision to to post any more. I don't think the way thru this is to stop talking.

Spyder Garage

I like your posts John. Don't stay away too long.

Just sayin'...........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

John, I too haven't agreed with all your posts, so I simply ignored those. I get a kick out of your sense of humor and enjoy the tidbits you present. I also appreciate you sharing the experiences with your Spyder.

I do not think the best resolution is to stop talking. I think there can always be lessons learned, though I am still confused on what transpired. One thing I know is politics and religion should not be discussed in this type forum.
    Dan

2014 RT-S SE6, 2012 RT-622 trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I also hope you'll be back soon. And I pray RR will return.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Why don't we all quit? I'm sure we have all posted stuff that people don't agree with that's the nature of the beast. I'm a manager and always don't agree with the owner. Just because he owns the company does not make him right. And that's what I get paid for AND IM NOT A PUPPET. NO STRINGS ON ME!!!!!!!!
    I have found there is not alot of common ground on politics and religion. FREEDOM OF SPEECH EVEN IF IT GETS YOU IN TROUBLE

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I also hope you'll be back soon. And I pray RR will return.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I have so far stayed out of this.

Will make this statement and then I am done.

Bad scene, a thread that caused a lot of ire and rancor.

I for one, sincerely hope that no one leaves the site permanently. This has been a great site for all kinds of information.

If all we talk about here is technical , no banter, no other topics of interest to a lot, then, I think the site is not long for this world.

What has made this site good, is that a lot of people with different inputs have been able speak. I do not agree with everyone, and they don't always agree with me. I have learned to live and let live.

John, I don't think you have to go away because of someone else. Your posts get a bit crazy at times. I answer a lot, but there are even some that I just ignore. Point made, no problems or animosity.

I do not think that one or two people should have the right to dictate what the content will be and what discussions we cannot have. (Freedom of speech) within the confines of the rules of the site. The Boss takes care of things that get out of hand, sometimes they go a bit far, even for me--but he is the Boss.

If anything, I do believe we have learned a big lesson. Let's put that to practice, let's not let things get out of hand.

Lastly, let's move on with the program.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

See my post on Rogers post and check your PM.