Thread: 2015 Honda NM4

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Honda NM4

Ooooh if only I could physically ride 2 wheels!! It also offers the DCT transmission. It'd be like living out a Batman fantasy :-)

"The Honda NM4 (NM stands for "New Motorcycle") is styled along "Japanimation" lines, and though the cult anime/manga bodywork is no doubt challenging to the eye of existing motorcycle enthusiasts, it's not the styling that sets the Honda NM4 apart -- it's the combination of the very low seat height, semi-recumbent, feet-first rider posture, adjustable backrest and large futuristic dashboard to create what Honda describes as the seating position and cockpit of a 'fighter pilot.'"

NM45.jpgNM41.jpgNM47.jpgNM48.jpgNM414.jpg

Spyder Garage

Both Honda and Polaris are coming up with some very nice new stuff lately. It's a great market if you are looking for new wheels.

My Christmas list includes an Indian Roadmaster, a Slingshot, and one of the new Honda's above.

I already have two 's--so what can I say there?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I checked out one of those a couple of weeks ago. It looked different, but felt way too small. And the saddlebags were less than usless. I would rather have a honda grom. It would be more fun.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Well..!!

was taught...if you can't say anything nice don't say anything...really black..!!
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    was taught...if you can't say anything nice don't say anything...really black..!!
    I know. I have a hard time hiding the way I really feel. That is why I never like to be around people with new born babies who think they are "just the cutest thing". I have a grand daughter who is now 2 weeks old. Now I can finally tell my daughter that she is cute. Before that I just would say "Awwwww". LOL!
    But, on the real, you can fit a bottle of water and a twinkie in one saddle bag, and then a wallet and a hat in the other one. That is about all. Even the salesman said that the saddlebags were useless.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is one of the ugliest motorcycles I've ever seen in my life.