Spyder Garage

Default Our trip to Nova Scotia

We pulled out on 9/7/14 From Ocklawaha,FL (Ocala ) Our 1st day--out around 5:30 am Arriving at Selma,NC 5:PM. we had rain from Jacksonville,FL all the way to Selma. 2nd-- (8th) Selma,NC to Warrenton, VA & RAIN ALL DAY!!!!! 3rd-- (9th) Warrenton,VA to Painted Post,NY we checked out the falls at Watkins Glen an went buy the race track also. Then spent the night in East Springfield,NY 4th-- (10th) From Springfield to Queensbury, NY. Stayed there for three days pulling out on the morning of the 14th headed to Nova Scotia. 5th-- (14th) From Queensbury to Bangor, ME 6th-- (15th) Bangor to Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.---- More to come! Here are a few picture for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnnyg; 09-15-2014 at 09:07 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Default Sea to Sea

Just got back home to Vancouver Island from a cross Canada trip from Victoria, BC to St Johns,Newfoundland. Went through Halifax and Cape Breton.Came home via Calis, Maine through Seattle to Vancouver

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds like..!!

your having a great time. Nice photos (not enought) hope the rest of the trip goes just as well...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Was there in August.125.jpg139.jpg075.jpg
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

jon and carol, nice meeting you fine folks at spyderquest. hope your ride got a little warmer than when you left on sunday morning. nice picture of carol there at the falls in watkins glen. we were there a couple of months ago! safe journeys my friends!!

Spyder Garage

Nice trip. Had the pleasure of going there in 1997. Loved it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Been there many times....make sure you eat a lobster for me
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rbob View Post
    Just got back home to Vancouver Island from a cross Canada trip from Victoria, BC to St Johns,Newfoundland. Went through Halifax and Cape Breton.Came home via Calis, Maine through Seattle to Vancouver
    Wow that was a trip and a half! Hope everything went well.
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Up Date on the trip. We didn't have Wi-FI in Nova Scotia so couldn't post until now, We are back in Bangor Maine now. We stop by Hopewell Rocks in New Brunswick and caught the tide out. and We were able to make the whole trip around Cabit Trail, all I can say it was awesome. We have a total of 3495 mile so far. Here are a few more pics.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

That really looks awesome, John. Cindy & I wish we were with y'all. I know you're having a great time. Hope to see you soon back here in HOT and sunny Flarda.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Ok we are back safe an sound after 5,177 miles. The weather after we left NY was a little cooler than us Floridians are use to, but it was beautiful, clear and sunny. I have to say you New Yorkers know how to make everyone feel welcome. Spyderquest was great and we will be back we had a great time. We have to recoupe after this vacation being we went up to Nova Scotia afterwards, but will deffiniately be back. I have put the pics on photo bucket being we had so many. You can go on the different links that I will post so you can see the pics of your liking. I seperated them into three different albums. spyderquest, on the way, and the ones from canada and the cabot trail. Get your.

http://s574.photobucket.com/user/jge...?sort=6&page=1

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    We pulled out on 9/7/14 From Ocklawaha,FL (Ocala ) Our 1st day--out around 5:30 am Arriving at Selma,NC 5:PM. we had rain from Jacksonville,FL all the way to Selma. 2nd-- (8th) Selma,NC to Warrenton, VA & RAIN ALL DAY!!!!! 3rd-- (9th) Warrenton,VA to Painted Post,NY we checked out the falls at Watkins Glen an went buy the race track also. Then spent the night in East Springfield,NY 4th-- (10th) From Springfield to Queensbury, NY. Stayed there for three days pulling out on the morning of the 14th headed to Nova Scotia. 5th-- (14th) From Queensbury to Bangor, ME 6th-- (15th) Bangor to Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.---- More to come! Here are a few picture for now.

I remember that chair!! It was nice to meet ya'll at SQ. I'm glad you had a good trip.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rbob View Post
    That sounds like a trip-of-a-lifetime! How long did you take for it?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    That sounds like a trip-of-a-lifetime! How long did you take for it?
    It took us 15 days all together.