Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

This is the final artwork. There will be a limited supply of shirts so first come first served. See you soon.

Spyder Garage

Wish I could be there but will be working search and rescue duties for Phatwater Kayak Race (40 miles on the open Mississippi).
    Y'all have fun up there!
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

I'm feeling a little "bummed out" this morning. A family emergency has kept me from making my 6th trip to this BBQ. I hope you all have a great time.

Spyder Garage

just packed a life jacket and a couple of oar's since we might hit some heavy rain later tonight while traveling

Spyder Garage

sure wish we could make it...maybe next year : )

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hopefully next year..

Really wanted to come down and meet some of the Spyder ryders I have followed here on the forum but work comes first...Hope everyone has a great time.

Spyder Garage

FYI- because of the forecast we are canceling the Branson ride and will be staying here in Springfield at LamonsterGarage. If you have reservations you should cancel now unless you still want to go on your own

Spyder Garage

Cancelled
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Cancelled as well. The wife and I hated to cancel but she only has a few days left she can take off this year. We decided to wait and try Spyders in the Smokies maybe the weather will be better.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Got here, doing that, got the t-shirt!!!

The day started out nice, but this afternoon the sky just opened up and it poured rain. We hung out at the Lamonster Garage and watched the guys do some maintenance on some of the Spyders. We had some great burgers, dogs and chicken breast, thanks to MoGang. With the Branson portion of the event - meaning the rides- cancelled, they're moving the catered BBQ to the Garage tomorrow. I talked with Len about starting at 10 tomorrow, instead of 9, since we don't have so much to do anyway. He approved.

Spyder Rider Jim, from Tucson, fixed my parking brake problem for me. I had started carrying a piece of lumber to chock my wheels when I parked on an incline. Now I won't have to do that! Thanks, Jim!! I also got my grills de-bugged and the KOTTS re-installed.

I enjoyed meeting some new folks and socializing about it all. But my feet have been hurting all day from just standing around all day on a concrete floor. I guess it'll be more of that tomorrow. One thing I'd like to see is a Spyder-build. I'm hoping they'll get to that tomorrow. It's a heck of a note when you throw and party and everyone comes and then the weather doesn't cooperate.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please take lots of pictures, for those of us who are "Geographically Challenged".

Wish that we could be there with you guys!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Branson Trip

I should now change my avatar name to serious-spyder-rider because I could not cancel my reservations in Branson this weekend so wife and I put on our frog-toug rain suits and went to Branson any way. We only saw 1 Spyder and he was bugging out like a plague was coming.

Now if any of you are wanting to know how the Spyder handles in the pouring rain, just ask me. I can tell you from experience, that the Spyder handle so amazingly well in the pouring rain that if I didn't see the rain on my windshield, I never would have known it was pouring down rain - did I say pouring down rain again?
    The cars were slowing down because they could not keep up. We made it to our hotel " Hamilton Inn on the strip" right on schedule. When we pull up naturally we drew a crowd wanting to know how was the ride in- we could have sold at least 3 Spyders that day. Wife and I had some wonderful together time. We had a ball! I think we will do this again soon!
    serious-spyder-rider is outa here !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Williebbaker; 10-12-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Williebbaker View Post
    I should now change my avatar name to serious-spyder-rider because I could not cancel my reservations in Branson this weekend so wife and I put on our frog-toug rain suits and went to Branson any way. We only saw 1 Spyder and he was bugging out like a plague was coming.

Now if any of you are wanting to know how the Spyder handles in the pouring rain, just ask me. I can tell you from experience, that the Spyder handle so amazingly well in the pouring rain that if I didn't see the rain on my windshield, I never would have known it was pouring down rain - did I say pouring down rain again?
    The cars were slowing down because they could not keep up. We made it to our hotel " Hamilton Inn on the strip" right on schedule. When we pull up naturally we drew a crowd wanting to know how was the ride in- we could have sold at least 3 Spyders that day. Wife and I had some wonderful together time. We had a ball! I think we will do this again soon!
    serious-spyder-rider is outa here !
    Looking good!!!!!...looks like you dried out just fine!!!..Wish we were there,but ran out of vacation days!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default so this is why I saw a RT in Paducah, kY today

kind of a goldish color.. he was with 2 BMW riders.. had TN plates and a trailer..

Older Gentlemen

Had a USMC sticker on the back of his machine..

glad you guys and gals had a good time and didn't encounter too much bad weather

scott