Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bikes, Blues and Bar B Que Spyder Ride Update

Greetings everyone,

Bikes, Blues, and Bar B Que is almost here. Hope you will be able to attend.

Our ride will be on Saturday, September 27th.

We will meet at the Spyder booth on Dickson Street Saturday morning at 8:30 for a
    9 AM departure. Please be full of fuel.

The ride will conclude around 1 PM at Bradford Marine and ATV in Springdale for a catered lunch.

We will see some of the beautiful Arkansas scenery by traveling some of Arkansas's great motorcycle roads.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Chuckster
    501-804-0639

Spyder Garage

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckster View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Bikes, Blues, and Bar B Que is almost here. Hope you will be able to attend.

Our ride will be on Saturday, September 27th.

We will meet at the Spyder booth on Dickson Street Saturday morning at 8:30 for a
    9 AM departure. Please be full of fuel.

The ride will conclude around 1 PM at Bradford Marine and ATV in Springdale for a catered lunch.

We will see some of the beautiful Arkansas scenery by traveling some of Arkansas's great motorcycle roads.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Chuckster
    501-804-0639

Enjoyed the BBB...spent four days up there.....went to the can-am tent, almost bit on one...
    the salesman (new I think) wanted to go thru all the paperwork after he took pics. of my
    trade-in, and I told him to see what they would give me as a trade difference --- ole big boy
    didnt like that one bit, he said 'are you gonna trade or not!!' I said 'guess not' and he stomped off.....haha.

I sure liked the demos they had for sale - the '14 s seemed quiter to me than that '12 RT
    my bro. In law has....

anyway, great bike rally, I was surprised at so many can-ams....good showing.

w