Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    I think I need one after coming home from Spyderfest and some "IDIOT" pulled in front of me and ran over a 3' section of truck tread on the roadway and I didn't have time to avoid it, now I have a fracture crack on my right fender and the lower A-arm cover is cracked in 2 places, shattered my L.E.D A-arm light. Not to mention that it swung up and nailed my leg when I rode over it. Dang it!
    So if the timing is right I would ride up to get it done. Thanks

Kevin
    Sorry to hear about your mishap but I'm glad you're okay it was great seeing you at Spyderfest.

ToM
    SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Default Michigan

Ok, if Dan hosts, we could be talked into it for September. As I mentioned in the spring, we need some commitment to make the trip. We go to a lot of places! As former Michiganders, we have lots of friends up there. Since we are planning a trip to KC, MI is a hard day's ride away. Very possible. See the PM above for our travels. SpyderAnn has 42,000 miles on her 15 month old 2014 RTS. Invite the Ohio folks.....Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I want an alignment if in September. I am incapacitated temporarily after a recent fall. I need it on a weekend.