Spyder Garage

Default BAJARON IS THE MAN

Deborah won a gift certificate at SpyderQuest for a BajaRon Custom Performance Ignition Wire Set. She sent an email to Ron and he shipped it out the next day. I said to Deb, did you also order some iridium spark plugs to which she said no. So, I emailed Ron to get a price on the spark plugs and to get a couple of sets of oil and tranny filters as well. Ron proceeds to inform us that he already sent the spark plugs out with the wires. This is why I love to do business with Ron. He goes the extra mile. We were not expecting to get spark plugs with the wire set. But Ron sent them. Ron is the MAN.

If you are thinking of doing business with Ron, don't hesitate. He will treat you like gold.

Thanks Ron.

Spyder Garage

Default BAJARON

In the past I have ordered the sway bar, Amsoil, oil filters and spark plugs and wires from Ron. He is the best. Great customer service.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thought I heard Ottawa during the draws! I also won a summer riding jacket! We were across the way from you guys! Sorry we didn't get to meet as we work in Ottawa and live in Hull during the week! Maybe another time or next year! Have a sway bar from Ron, and yes he provides excellent service!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze