Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Good to have another Spyder Ryder in the area. Looking forward to seeing your new Blue Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kendaugherty View Post
    I have had my Spyder RS since April 2009 and I love it not just because it has never fallen off the kick stand. I put 1500 miles on it attending the Chicago Can-Am event and after considering what would have made my trip more enjoyable I have decided I need a better seat. I am picky and I don't want to buy one unless it is a lot better than the stock seat. Does anyone have any suggestion's? I would consider anything from off the shelf to custom made (are their any good custom shops in the midwest). I prefer sitting on real leather. Thanks Ken
    Ken,
    I can make you a great deal on a Corbin seat. We can even get the trim in the matching color of your bike if you like.
    Give me a call-Bob 913-592-3493

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kendaugherty View Post
    I have had my Spyder RS since April 2009 and I love it not just because it has never fallen off the kick stand. I put 1500 miles on it attending the Chicago Can-Am event and after considering what would have made my trip more enjoyable I have decided I need a better seat. I am picky and I don't want to buy one unless it is a lot better than the stock seat. Does anyone have any suggestion's? I would consider anything from off the shelf to custom made (are their any good custom shops in the midwest). I prefer sitting on real leather. Thanks Ken
    Ken,
    Been to Council Grove many times. Will have to get hold of you. Maybe you can play a kind of joke on somebody that lives there for me.

Spyder Garage

Default Howdy ...

Teacherbob, I,m going to have to take a road trip south to visit your shop some time. I've been to Spring Hill before so I know roughly where you are.

Spyder Garage

Just found this group today. I bought a 2011 RT a few months ago. My wife's best friend found a 2012 RT about 2 weeks later. Two weeks after that her husband found a 2013 RT. We all live in Hutchinson, Kansas. We try to ride together once a week and ride around Hutchinson and the countryside nearby. I know of at least 5 other Spyder riders in the Hutchinson area.
    2011 RT Limited SE5 , Pearl White

Overland Park in the Great State of KANSAS
    Spyder Garage

Kevin here in Overland Park! I just bought my wife an 2020 Ryker Rally. She's loving it! Now she just has to get her license so she can go out on her own. We belong to a Can-Am group in KCK.

Spyder Garage

Kevin; I'd like to know more about the Can-Am group in KCK. I'm in Lawrence and learning more about my F3-T all the time. I'd enjoy picking the brains of some smart folks! Thanks, Steve

Spyder Garage

I live in Overland park, Kansas and I am 47 years old. My 2016 F3-T is my first bike period and had to get divorced to get one as it was.

But I love mine and ride it as much as I can. Do not care about how cold it is. Thinking of riding with some other friends of mine and heading out to Alta Kansas for a nice 100 mile ride, and another 100 mile ride coming home. Gonna be fun.

Anyone in my area who wants to join is welcome to do so.

Spyder Garage

I live at Haven, Kansas, which is apx. 1/2 way between Hutchinson and Wichita. Interesting to find out that there are some Spyder riders in Hutchinson. My office is in Hutchinson so I am there every day. Have ridden two wheelers for 50+ years and this spring sold my all time favorite Kawasaki Concours and bought a 2019 RT SE6 from Cycle Zone in Topeka. Just got tired of dealing with the top heavy Concours but loved the power and speed. Anyway, I'm on three wheels now and getting to love it. Nice to never worry about parking in an angled space and worry less about gravel on the road.

Bartender

Spyder Garage

I live between Spring Hill and Louisburg south of Overland Park. Love riding my RT anywhere around here. Maybe the owners in this area should meet up and introduce ourselves to trade info and link up for an occasional riding partner. Does Teacher Bob still have a shop in Springhill?

Spyder Garage

Hi everyone. Jim here. New to the forum (and Spyders). I’m awaiting one part from BRP to pick up my 2022 RT Limited from Marine World in Wichita. I am from Salina. I’ve only seen two here so far, a blue one and a white one, but I haven’t had the opportunity to speak with either of the owners yet. I’m very much looking forward to getting mine and hopefully meeting some other Spyder owners on the road. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

EE747073-188B-4067-95AD-E3F92A5B75EB.jpg

I’m just little ways down the road from Hutchison and Manhattan/Fort Riley in Salina. I haven’t picked mine up from Marine World, but should be doing so sometime this month once they get the one missing part in. Would definitely be open to ride with others in the area. k
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-02-2022 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Removed multiple spurious Â's from text??!
    2022 RT Limited , Slingmods Carbon Black