Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jabba11 View Post
    Hi al lnew to the forum. Been a harley rider for about 12 years. Bougth my spyder in place of new harley and Love it so far...350 miles since Saturday has to mean somethign LOL
    welcome

Shawnee KS rider here.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hello all you Kansas Spyder Ryder's. John here, picked up a new 08 SM5 in April and I am just now getting around to finding all the forums on the net. I knew there had to be some more in Kansas as every time I ride mine to work people tell me they keep seeing them. I think it would be great to go ride with you guys and gals sometime. I live in Belle Plaine, about 12 miles south of Wichita, but I am up to ride anywhere and share stories of these wonderful machines. Hope to see you all on the road sometime.

Spyder Garage

Theres 7 of us here in Waynesville, Would love to ride with you one day,, For a population of under 5000 people, I'll be we are close to the record as far as population verses Spyders, what you all think?

Joe

RT-S SE PE#0192
    Spyder Garage

Hi folks,

I have a RT-S ordered. I'm from Topeka, haven't seen many in this area. I've seen a red spyder several times on Hiway 24 west of Topeka and one other in town. Ordered mine from Reno's in KC MO. Just sold a 09 Tri-Glide and still have (for sale) an 07 Ultra Classic/CSC trike. Wanted some thing a little sporty but still able to tour with. Had our demo ride the weekend before Thanksgiving, we both loved it. Don't know when we will get it, probably after the first of the year. Anyway, hope to see you on the road sometime.

Dwight

Spyder Garage

Dwight,
    Let me know when you are going to pick up your RT. Maybe I can meet you at Renos and ride as far as Spring Hill with you. You can take a break at my shop and even have lunch at K&M bar-b-q here in Spring Hill.

Bob
    PowerSports4Less

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Dwight, I could meet you and TeacherBob and ride with you back as far as Shawnee

Dave

RT-S SE PE#0192
    Spyder Garage

Hey guys,

Thanks for the offer to ride a bit with me. I didn't see it in time, the RT-S came in Tuesday the 22, and I rode it home on the 23rd. Nobody expected it that early. It's a good thing I rode it home Wed. because we are snowed in now. Hopefully we can meet up sometime when we actually have riding weather. Once the streets are clear I'll be out working on the 600 mile check. It's tuff just looking at it setting in the garage!

Dwight