Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Feedback On Holzhauer's Can-Am Operation

Would appreciate any/all feedback on the Can-Am operation @Holzhauer's from both the sales and service side. They advertise by word of mouth that they are the #3 Can-Am dealer in the country. That could be both good or bad. I have no way to verify that claim, since BRP does not rank their US dealers by sales volume.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Sales & Service

I purchased my bike at Holzhauers. I have been pleased with both the sales and service department. I have had no negative issues with either.

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Watch the "creative" paperwork....Get everything in writing BEFORE you sign...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    Watch the "creative" paperwork....Get everything in writing BEFORE you sign...
    They seem to do a lot of talking over the phone; but are reluctant to put anything in an email(in writing). I'm getting an uneasy feeling about my salesman. He thought the Spyders are laser alligned at the factory. I live 4 hours from them. Not willing to make the day trip to be snookered.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    They seem to do a lot of talking over the phone; but are reluctant to put anything in an email(in writing). I'm getting an uneasy feeling about my salesman. He thought the Spyders are laser alligned at the factory. I live 4 hours from them. Not willing to make the day trip to be snookered.
    I do not remember ever hearing about them, but talk is cheap. However a within a four hour ride of Indy are a whole lot of dealers. If you have a "twinge', I would check elsewhere. Just me.
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Not good

I personally have not had any dealings with them but have heard a few complaints about their service department. Bought my 2012 spyder from Teds motorcycleworld, have not had any trouble with their service department. And the laser alignment is not done at the factory.

Spyder Garage

Bought mine there no problems. Like what was said previously read your paper work before u sign. See Dylan in sales he saved me 3 grand