Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default WELL I AM AT IT AGAIN!

I recently installed two led light kits on my RT. They are blue as you can see. They also come in red, yellow and white. Very reasonable and pretty easy to install. PM me for details if you are interested. The high brake light you see is in the intermediate to expert category for installation. Also it is a less expensive alternative to other brakes lights I priced. It has directionals and about twenty different light patterns that are programmed and work with a remote.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

How are the a arm lights attached?

If stuck on, what specific brand/part number type adhesive?

Attached to plastic or metal?

Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I like the a-arm lights but in Ohio red or blue gets you a ticket must be white or amber for us, of course red on the rear is ok. I like them though...
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

Yellow is always good.

Lol

Spyder Garage

Default Very nice..!!

looks great. You are well it...!! congrats..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Looks good nice job

Bill

2013 RSS Neutron Green
    BRP HID's and Fogs
    Custom Belt Tension
    2014 side panels
    HMF Exhaust
    K&N air filter
    Bajaron sway bar and links

Spyder Garage

In Arkansas you could be charged with a Felony for having blue lights on your vehicle.

("Think" Blue Light Rapist) this law is designed to protect the public from wannabe cops or predators from acting as though they are Law Enforcement.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    In Arkansas you could be charged with a Felony for having blue lights on your vehicle.

("Think" Blue Light Rapist) this law is designed to protect the public from wannabe cops or predators from acting as though they are Law Enforcement.

Cruzr Joe

What do you know?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    What do you know?

, I know very little, but i know how to stay out of jail.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

, I know very little, but i know how to stay out of jail.

Cruzr Joe

Lol

Just messin' w/ someone I heard was retired law enforcement. Lol

I thought it was common knowledge not to put blue or red lights on your vehicle, but you never know these days...

Spyder Garage

Lol

Just messin' w/ someone I heard was retired law enforcement. Lol

No, you were just being a post whore again,

Cruzr Joe (Retired Chief of Police, Retired Deputy Sheriff, Retired Fire Chief, Retired Director of Security) now just a Spyder Bum.

Spyder Garage

Wow, you've been busy.

Thanks for your service

....now back to topic.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looks good! Just be aware of the entire "Blue LIght" issue when you put them on!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Is there anything else left, for you to retire from??
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

How are the a arm lights attached?

If stuck on, what specific brand/part number type adhesive?

Attached to plastic or metal?

They are attached with 3M double sided Body tape which the lights come with. Prep with some alcohol and stick 'em. haha the Canam is 90% plastic sooo...lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Looks good! Just be aware of the entire "Blue LIght" issue when you put them on!
    Good reminder Bob.. That is why I said they are also available in Red, White and Yellow. The do create a whole lot more of visibility for being seen. I just like Blue and I'Ve had the A Frame fronts on since the winter. They look like they are factory installed the way they fit. I have been lucky I guess no cops have bothered to stop me and one trooper I saw at lunch one day said "hey nice" go figure, but if guys worry about the blue get maybe yellow....people will see you coming and going..

Spyder Garage

Cruzr Joe
    That's funny Joe.... Mental pic a 65 year man on a tricycle with a couple blue lights that are either on or off that is fairly slow for a motorized vehicle with his wife on the back trying to catch up to let alone stop some young chippy in her car. 1. My wife beating me for even looking to hard and 2. a snowballs chance in hell of catching someone. That is why I mentioned the different colors available. Purely for more visibility to be seen and not even thinking of being a wannabe...Glad I don't live in Arkansas..lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
    I recently installed two led light kits on my RT. They are blue as you can see. They also come in red, yellow and white. Very reasonable and pretty easy to install. PM me for details if you are interested. The high brake light you see is in the intermediate to expert category for installation. Also it is a less expensive alternative to other brakes lights I priced. It has directionals and about twenty different light patterns that are programmed and work with a remote.

PM sent I like the lights. And we are allowed blue lights in Pa.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

In NC blue is ok as long as it is not forward facing, flashing or rotating. Red is ok too, same rules. I'm retired volunteer firefighter/emt. We're allowed to have red lights on our personal vehicles.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Blue and red is ok in NC as long as they are not flashing, rotating or forward facing. Red is allowed on volunteer firefighter/EMS personal vehicles.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower! Not quite federal highway lay but : allowed white &amber on front, amber on sides, red & amber on rear. Blinking/flashing/rotating amber for safety/tow vehicles and wide loads with special license& permits. I've leaned from hanging christmas lights and traveling holiday spirit or not u will get stopped! The "glow" effect points light @ground and avoids these laws, if too bright it is still officers call, your time &$$$ !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Joe,
    Is there anything else left, for you to retire from??

Life, but i am not ready yet, and the boss has yet to call me.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
    That's funny Joe.... Mental pic a 65 year man on a tricycle with a couple blue lights that are either on or off that is fairly slow for a motorized vehicle with his wife on the back trying to catch up to let alone stop some young chippy in her car. 1. My wife beating me for even looking to hard and 2. a snowballs chance in hell of catching someone. That is why I mentioned the different colors available. Purely for more visibility to be seen and not even thinking of being a wannabe...Glad I don't live in Arkansas..lol

The "Wannabe" comment was NOT directed at you, just reminding some folks to be aware.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default Red n Blue lights

The "Wannabe" comment was NOT directed at you, just reminding some folks to be aware.

Cruzr Joe
    Mom to police Chief here in NJ!
    And I have a Digital Flag on the back of my bike!
    which has the Red N Blue!! Which is also against the law here in a Jersey! So far so good?
    I'm going to put a on n off switch on it in case I get stopped.
    but no red or Blue lights in Jersey!

Spyder Garage

Yes that is true for Joisey. lol These lights are so low though and look like they are factory installed they just don't bother with them unless you are flashing them all over the place. I just have them for better visibility to oncoming traffic and looks of course too!