Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Juice Box Pro Wiring Help

Can someone tell which wire on the TPS i should use? Juice Box says Brown/White, so just for fun i checked Power Commander which i was told is almost the same and they say Yellow/White....i'm thinking i have had it hooked up wrong all this time? Looks like the 2nd wire from right? According to the wiring diagram 1st wire is beige/yellow 2nd is beige/white, so i'm connected to #2. So to add to my question, if i get a power commander, would that hook to the same wire or the first wire? Both pamphlets look to be #2 wire......??
    Last edited by rarerockmusic; 08-15-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Contacted tech support, all they can tell me is the wire with the white tracer and to check it with a volt meter 0-5 volt analog signal wire? So guess i have it right.
    Last edited by rarerockmusic; 08-15-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

One less issue to worry about!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hit it with the multimeter, I'm om the wrong wire, it's the yellow wire, 2nd from left. Wish i knew this 2 years ago.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ok, tech support has no clue, i've been on 2 wires and no matter what the juice box shows throttle at 100% on the be/wh and bounces all over when on the be/gy can anyone tell me exactly what wire, looking at the TPS i should be on? Tried both center wires..........

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Has anyone been in the calibrate throttle screen? Seems my problem is there is suppose to be a set voltage or default but no one can tell me how to reset the juice box to fix this. Plus they decided i was on the wrong wire. Now that i have that fixed, no matter how far i rev the engine, the program shows my throttle % to max at 6%. I checked other motorcycle forums and they have numbers to put in the calibrate screen to reset this, but no info on this for the Spyder?