Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll try, but to add to my problems, while taking it apart and putting it back together, the starter bolts where both loose, positive battery cable was very loose at the battery (could be why its been running so crappy) and the main supports on the saddle bags, those bolts where half way out? Once the rain stops will test ride, it sounds better idling!!

Spyder Garage

Cool Clicking starter

Quote Originally Posted by rarerockmusic View Post
    Ok, lets cut through this more easily, i work on bikes, i've owned over 30 in my lifetime, and worked on and or rebuilt most well before the days of fuel injection and everything being computer controlled. I have owned bikes with well over 30,000 miles and never had the problems this machine has given me, i know what to check and how to check it....this machine is controlled by BUDD, it's out of warranty (not that they fixed anything during warranty, it was new to them too) I know i own a LEMON, i've posted this before, i'm stuck with it, my fatal purchase.........so to get off my rant cause this machine has me pissed.....I'll ask again, has anyone had a similar issue with a fully charged battery, and a jump starter, and still just a click from the solenoid, i have the shop manual but again BUDD this then BUDD that, i don't have the means to take it to the shop (where it lived for 5 months). I'll apologize, but i need people to understand I'm losing patience with this bike and will mention again, i need someone that has had this situation and can short cut to the cause, i can't be the only person that's had this issue, if so then a darker yellow I'll paint the damn thing (the lemon) and hope it get's stolen........again i apologize.....and thanks for any help.

same problem with mine - loose ground at the oil tank - check all the ground connections - if you have a Power Probe III - hook it directly to the battery or you'll blow the accessories fuse # 9 in the frunk - the PP-3 will find it for you. Good luck!