Spyder Garage

Default Spyders On The Circle

I had the pleasure of meeting a few fellow spyder ryders this weekend on the circle for motorcycles on Meridian. We look forward to setting up a ryde.

Spyder Garage

Default Nice !!

always nice to meet up withfellow ryders. Good luck with the ryde plans...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Glad I parked mine next to you guys - appreciated all the info and the conversation. Looking forward to a ryde!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was On-Call for the weekend for a northside hospital. That prevented me from making it to this year's MOM. Would have liked to meet some IN Spyder riders. Giving real serious consideration to going from my GL1800 trike to a '14 RT Limited due to hand surgery on May 16th. At my age the unknown is a little scary.
    Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I missed the bikes on the circle. It's always been quite a sight. I was out of town for the weekend. I all for a ride. Just post the details and I'll try to make it.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyders On The Circle

Yes it was an awesome night Sat on the circle. I did meet several spyder riders. A couple from Auburn, In who traveled here for the weekend, a husband wife team with the husband riding back seat who said it was like being a King riding there! I have been trying to see if anyone would be interested in forming a spyder owner group for the purpose of getting together to ride Spyders. So if your wanting to ride and have a day your going to ride, post here and set a time and place. My wife and I are avid riders and would love to ride with you. I'm going to Maximum Power Sports in Peru, In. Sat morning to have my spyder worked on. While they're doing that I'm checking out a spyder to test drive around the area. If anyone is interested feel free to join me. Email me at: mcatell69@yahoo.com your number and we'll make arrangements. Happy riding! Mike and Gigi