Spyder Garage

Question Before the sparks fly.

Hi folks. I humbly, once again, seek wisdom from this roundtable of Spyder techromancy. I will be installing a Fuzeblock FZ-1 on my 2014 RTL. Any suggestions as to location? I want to keep it as close to the battery as possible. Any issues with installing it in the frunk? Or, would running several wires into the frunk be problematic, especially if I had to remove the frunk for some reason. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    Old - 2012 RTS

New - 2014 RT Limited. Spyderpops Bumpskid. Kott Grills, Bajaron Swaybar and Links, Polaris Shock Stiffeners, Custom Dynamics Brightsides Red and Yellow Fender Lights w/Turn Signal Module, Autozone Mirror LEDs, Custom Dynamics Rear Red Brightsides and HMT Brakelight with Strobe Module, Smoothspyder, Lidlox Handlebar Helmet Locks, Glo ryder 360's for Three Wheels, Pete's Graphic Kit, Mini Trailer USA Shadow.

And Growing!

Spyder Garage

Default Under the seat

Central, easy to access protected location and convenient for heated seats and heated gear hook ups.

Spyder Garage

Default I'll take a look

Quote Originally Posted by Rattigan_Roger View Post
    I installed one in a 2011 RT under the left hand black plastic cover in the frunk (opposite side of the Data Link Connector)
    It's covered and out of the way.
    Thanks Roger. It's still close to the battery which is good.
    Old - 2012 RTS

New - 2014 RT Limited. Spyderpops Bumpskid. Kott Grills, Bajaron Swaybar and Links, Polaris Shock Stiffeners, Custom Dynamics Brightsides Red and Yellow Fender Lights w/Turn Signal Module, Autozone Mirror LEDs, Custom Dynamics Rear Red Brightsides and HMT Brakelight with Strobe Module, Smoothspyder, Lidlox Handlebar Helmet Locks, Glo ryder 360's for Three Wheels, Pete's Graphic Kit, Mini Trailer USA Shadow.

And Growing!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rattigan_Roger View Post
    I installed one in a 2011 RT under the left hand black plastic cover in the frunk (opposite side of the Data Link Connector)
    It's covered and out of the way.
    Did the same thing on my RSS. Covered, protected and easy access.
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't