Thread: Manitoba

Spyder Garage

Default Manitoba

Any other Spyder owners in Manitoba.....I'm in Dauphin but moving to Winnipeg in the fall.

Spyder Garage

neepawa

Spyder Garage

Default Let's see..!!

from spyderlovers there are 9 in Manitoba and 399 in Canada. If you search members you can see them. Also the home page has groups and clubs in the upper left. Give it a try...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

There's 4 or 5 of us near Ste.Anne Manitoba. Not sure of exact number. I saw a couple for sale recently so not sure if they went away from riding or just bought new. I've had mine for only a couple of months and kept my 2 wheeler just in case. Well I love my more everytime i ride. Was hoping to get to the west coast this year but looks more and more like it will have to wait til next year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBandit View Post
    There's 4 or 5 of us near Ste.Anne Manitoba. Not sure of exact number. I saw a couple for sale recently so not sure if they went away from riding or just bought new. I've had mine for only a couple of months and kept my 2 wheeler just in case. Well I love my more everytime i ride. Was hoping to get to the west coast this year but looks more and more like it will have to wait til next year.
    Ok will keep in touch as I'm moving into Sage Creek on the SE corner of the city at some point.....just gotta sell my house in Dauphin. Went out to Lethbridge and back over the Aug long weekend.....holy was it hot....40 C at Maple Creek Sask.....Not really looking forward to navigating all the traffic.....but will give it a go hopefully without becoming a hood ornament....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steve67 View Post
    Ok will keep in touch as I'm moving into Sage Creek on the SE corner of the city at some point.....just gotta sell my house in Dauphin. Went out to Lethbridge and back over the Aug long weekend.....holy was it hot....40 C at Maple Creek Sask.....Not really looking forward to navigating all the traffic.....but will give it a go hopefully without becoming a hood ornament....
    We are about 2 minutes away from you in island lakes. PM if you would like to meet up for rides

Spyder Garage

Default Trevor - Stony Mountain

Hey all.
    Trevor here - I live in Stony Mtn, just got an RSS, love to ride!
    Those who can't, criticize those who do.

2011 Spyder RSS SM5 - Bought new Apr 2015