Spyder Garage

Default I'm glad I didn't buy a BajaRon anti-sway bar...

I am glad that I didn't buy a BajaRon anti-sway bar when I first got my 2014 RT Limited in April. Because now that I have a BajaRon anti-sway bar, I can truly appreciate what a big difference it makes. The bike is so much more enjoyable to ryde. I am now an anti-sway bar carrying member of the BajaRon Fan Club. Thank you Ron!

My dealership (Marina Boats, Lodi) did the bar/heim joint installation, laser alignment, and CB radio installation (I've been waiting since April for the radio). I picked up the Spyder today and had a great ryde home. This was money well spent.

And I am grateful for this website because if it wasn't for all of the positive comments about BajaRon, I wouldn't have bought his anti-sway bar.

Ryde Safe!

~Dave
    Life is too short not to enjoy the toys.

2014 RT Limited
    , White
    Tri-Axis Handlebars
    Zumo 590
    BRP CB Radio
    BajaRon Anti-Swaybar
    Russell Day-Long Seat
    RIVCO Flag Holders

Other Rydes:
    Segway X2

Past Rydes:
    Honda Helix
    Honda Shadow
    Piaggio MP3
    Kawasaki Vulcan
    2009 Suzuki Burgman Executive 650

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that you're digging it!
    I guess that I'm gonna have to get myself off the fence, and order one soon! I wonder how I can get the bike up in the air that high, without the Missus finding out about it???

I know!!
    I'll send her on a cruise with her friends; that'd buy me a week's worth of time!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am a member of that club myself! Fantastic improvement!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Yep! Moved mine from my 13 RTS to my 14 RTS and would not be without it. It was such an improvement on the 13 I didn't even put 40 miles on the 14 and installed it with my Elka's also removed from the 13.
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I guess that I'm gonna have to get myself off the fence, and order one soon! I wonder how I can get the bike up in the air that high, without the Missus finding out about it???

I know!!
    I'll send her on a cruise with her friends; that'd buy me a week's worth of time!
    As soon as I finish my adaptors for my 4 post lift, I will be able to help anyone that wants to get their RT over to where my shop is. I am in the process of taking pictures of the fabrication process. And, of course, my RT will be first up!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder RTL View Post
    ... I picked up the Spyder today and had a great ryde home. This was money well spent.

And I am grateful for this website because if it wasn't for all of the positive comments about BajaRon, I wouldn't have bought his anti-sway bar.

~Dave
    Yep, I agree about it being money well spent. And I was sceptical about it at first also until some helpful folks here took the time to describe just what it does and how it works.
    Last edited by robmorg; 08-09-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Some day, Bob, I'm gonna meet that Missus of yours. I'm betting I'll find out she's not as bad as you make her out to be. She let you buy a new Spyder when you already had one, didn't she???
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Default Great..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Humphreys View Post
    As soon as I finish my adaptors for my 4 post lift, I will be able to help anyone that wants to get their RT over to where my shop is. I am in the process of taking pictures of the fabrication process. And, of course, my RT will be first up!!
    Should not be a problem seeing as your avatar states your in the United State.. And I'm already here..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Bob come on over

I know!!
    Take a ride up to Binghamton we can do that at my house it would be cheaper than a cruise.

Spyder Garage

I should have mine installed today or tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it like a little kid at Christmas.
    2014 Silver RT-Limited
    Baker Built Air Wings
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    BajaRon Billet Aluminum Heim Joints
    LED’s On Mirrors
    Aluminum Diamond Plate Mud flap

http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/can...lly4644/302033

Spyder Garage

I talked about it with the rear admiral. Decided it was a good idea and installed it while the bike was apart for HID lights.

Install was not bad. One tip, have a C clamp to help install the bushing in the frame. Squeeze them with a clamp and they go in easy. Once half way into the frame rail, remove the clamp and tap it in the rest of the way with a plastic hammer.

The mod was as advertised. The machine is more planted in windy conditions and corners. This was with stock shocks and a good alignment.

On a side note, I would like to have my friend build jigs and fab me some 4130 upper and lower arms. The stock arms sure are flexy, kind of counterproductive to a firmer bar.

The machined links certainly play their part and look great.

Not sure what happened on shipping but it arrived about 5 days later than expected, oh well.

The cool sticker, which made it faster by the way, is proudly mounted inside the frunk bodywork.

Thanks
    Ron