Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Red face Flat Out Motorsports E.Washington St- Indy

These folks are the best!!! They have really worked to make us happy. From their sales department to their service- they are the best! We purchased a 2013 Can Am RTS, we developed heat issue. After trying different methods to correct this issue we decided to trade the 2013 for 2014. The service staff really put together a package that really made us happy. Now we our 2014 we will have their service department install satilite radio etc.

thanks Flat Out!!!

Spyder Garage

Always glad to hear about customer oriented dealers.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kay55 View Post
    These folks are the best!!! They have really worked to make us happy. From their sales department to their service- they are the best! We purchased a 2013 Can Am RTS, we developed heat issue. After trying different methods to correct this issue we decided to trade the 2013 for 2014. The service staff really put together a package that really made us happy. Now we our 2014 we will have their service department install satilite radio etc.

thanks Flat Out!!!
    I really enjoy chatting and learning from the salesman Ashley he is wonderful, and knowledgable about the Spyder.
    And the service dept is always willing to help figure problems out and get answers from BRP.
    way to go Flatout.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Flat out E.Washington St- you did it again

Service people- thanks for setting me up with another DC. It is working perfectly. No more blowing fuses. I really appreciate your understanding. My portable oxygen concentrator is now working like it should. You made it possible to go on trips Freda has planned. You have no idea what it is like for me to feel free. Thank you again. High five to all the folks at Flatout, especially Steve and Tim.