Spyder Garage

Default First trip on my Spyder!!!

Last week we travelled from Hershey, PA to Maggie Valley, NC to a Kawasaki Vulcan riders forum reunion. What a great time we had!!! My hubby rode his Voyager and I rode my 2011 Viper Red Spyder. I wasn't sure how riding the twisty roads was going to go, but, at one point on a ride, Mike told me to slow down because I was getting to far ahead of him and he was afraid we would lose contact on our UClear devicess HAhahaha!!!!
    We rode over 1900 miles in 8 days and I could have ridden more! We had a friendly competition to see which bike would get oogled first at gas stops. I am pleased to report that "Charlotte" was the most popular bike. We only saw FIVE other Spyders the entire trip.
    If you get to Maggie Valley, stay at the Creekside motel and eat at the Maggie Valley restaurant next door. Very nice folks at both places!!
    We did get into a couple of rain storms and my Frogg Togs and rain boots kept me very dry.
    Looking forward to the next adventure!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte17078 View Post
    Last week we travelled from Hershey, PA to Maggie Valley, NC to a Kawasaki Vulcan riders forum reunion. What a great time we had!!! My hubby rode his Voyager and I rode my 2011 Viper Red Spyder. I wasn't sure how riding the twisty roads was going to go, but, at one point on a ride, Mike told me to slow down because I was getting to far ahead of him and he was afraid we would lose contact on our UClear devicess HAhahaha!!!!
    We rode over 1900 miles in 8 days and I could have ridden more! We had a friendly competition to see which bike would get oogled first at gas stops. I am pleased to report that "Charlotte" was the most popular bike. We only saw FIVE other Spyders the entire trip.
    If you get to Maggie Valley, stay at the Creekside motel and eat at the Maggie Valley restaurant next door. Very nice folks at both places!!
    We did get into a couple of rain storms and my Frogg Togs and rain boots kept me very dry.
    Looking forward to the next adventure!!

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on the Spyder and the ride! Glad you're sharing your rides with us!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for posting about a great ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Look at you, all smiley and content.

Sounds like you both had a lot of fun, and many memorable moments.

I wish you could have sent us some pics, all though your description, and expression gives us all a great insight into that mind set, those awesome feelings you felt.

Happy Trails to you both. Oh and Charlotte too. ;-)

(I wonder what I shall name my new lady friend?? Thanks for the reminder on that...)

Chas

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Rides

The last two weeks my wife and I rode the Canadian Maritimes, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. 3079 miles. Me on a Voyager and her on the spyder. No issues and great riding.133.jpg

The Cabot Trail was awesome.
    Last edited by Highwayman2013; 08-06-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White