Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    I cannot answer for lamonster.He is normally there for the duration of bikeweek and you can usually find him at the BRP stand.Spyders will be coming in and out of bikeweek all the days so there may be a few at the hotel at any one time but the big influx is that 2nd weekend.

Thankyou, I'll be coming from Ga. with 2 of my friends, they ride 2 wheelers, but thats OK, We came last year the first weekend , I can just imagine the motorcycles the 2nd weekend, maybe next year I can plan for the 2nd weekend, we have already booked a hotel for the first weekend this year. Yall have a GOOD time!!

Midnightbreeze

Spyder Garage

Default any information on Daytona beach where Spyder "central" might be?

any information on Daytona beach where Spyder "central" might be?

we will probably be arriving 6 mar 15

My best half and i are heading to Daytona for bike week.

This will be our first trip on the Spyder to daytona.

so where will all the spyder's be?

I read the gentleman's first comment which is towards the end of bike week --
    anything on the front end?

thanks in advance

Spyder Garage

also-- anyone riding from the mid atlantic state region?

thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lenlis View Post
    any information on Daytona beach where Spyder "central" might be?

we will probably be arriving 6 mar 15

My best half and i are heading to Daytona for bike week.

This will be our first trip on the Spyder to daytona.

so where will all the spyder's be?

I read the gentleman's first comment which is towards the end of bike week --
    anything on the front end?

thanks in advance

The main action for Spyders is 12-15 March8.see post 1 on this thread for details.
    BRP will be there for the full duration of Bikeweeki.

Spyder Garage

yes sir- i see the hotel, i see lamonster but where (like a grid coordinate or intersection or physical venue does BRP actually hang thier "hat"?
    thanks

Spyder Garage

yes sir- i see the hotel, i see lamonster but where (like a grid coordinate or intersection or physical venue does BRP actually hang thier "hat"?
    thanks
    They have a big exhibit by the Racetrack.A big trailer,lots of Spyders to do test rides,tables chairs for their clients to relax in.Lamontster is usually on hand as well as other Ambassadors.
    On the last Saturday the have Owners Appreciation Day when a hundred or more Spyder Owners show up a good meal is served and a gratis few laps round the famous Daytona NASCAR Race track.You register for this usually when they are ready for it its posted on this website.
    Hope this answers your queries.

Spyder Garage

yes sir it does - thanks

Spyder Garage

I"ll be taking a day ride over for some fun and cheer!
    2016 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

also-- anyone riding from the mid atlantic state region?

thanks
    Hi there are a few folks leaving from the MD/VA area...at different times and going different places before Bike Week.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My room is booked and Im looking forward to it. Coming down from VA will go down to Key West and then stop at Daytona Beach on my way back up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Thanks Ivor, for those who don't normally come to Daytona or have never been it is one that you should try and make. Daytona has become a favorite of mine, the weather is perfect this time of the year, the beach ride and plenty of bike and event stuff to do or simply out for a nice ride and there is plenty of nice rides around this area. We usually do a traditional night ride through Tomoka park that ends up in a very secluded section of a beach north of Daytona where you can gaze at the stars with the beach in the background. Spectacular ride with good fellowship makes Daytona a memorable event.

For those coming from the north or northeast you might want to consider the Autotrain which will bring you from Lorton, Va to Sanford, FL and that's just 30 miles away from Daytona. Drive the Spyder to the station and board the train, eat, sleep and relax and in the morning you'll pull in the station ready to ride.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, Ivor thanks for booking the rooms. I know it is tough nowadays to get a descent room for these high profile events. This hotel is nice because it is away from all the noise and there is good restaurants within minutes without the 2 hr wait. Hope to see many of you there.

Reggy
    Hi I would like to know if I have accessories that I want installed can I being them with me and find vendors who will install while we wait?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by beuti View Post
    Hi I would like to know if I have accessories that I want installed can I being them with me and find vendors who will install while we wait?
    I very much doubt that I have never heard of anyone doing that.All the vendors are interested in selling.Big vendors like Kuryakin who do installs for stuff you buy there and charge you might do it if were their product.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by beuti View Post

what accessories do you have ? We are headed to DB for Destination Spyder in Edgewater and I know they have vendors there that should install what ever you bought..their website says they do tire installs and oil changes they should be able to help you or you may even find the vendor you bought stuff from...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The problem with the autotrain, from Lorton, VA to Sanford, FL will cost you and your bike approximately $600 round trip. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Thanks Ivor, for those who don't normally come to Daytona or have never been it is one that you should try and make. Daytona has become a favorite of mine, the weather is perfect this time of the year, the beach ride and plenty of bike and event stuff to do or simply out for a nice ride and there is plenty of nice rides around this area. We usually do a traditional night ride through Tomoka park that ends up in a very secluded section of a beach north of Daytona where you can gaze at the stars with the beach in the background. Spectacular ride with good fellowship makes Daytona a memorable event.

For those coming from the north or northeast you might want to consider the Autotrain which will bring you from Lorton, Va to Sanford, FL and that's just 30 miles away from Daytona. Drive the Spyder to the station and board the train, eat, sleep and relax and in the morning you'll pull in the station ready to ride.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, Ivor thanks for booking the rooms. I know it is tough nowadays to get a descent room for these high profile events. This hotel is nice because it is away from all the noise and there is good restaurants within minutes without the 2 hr wait. Hope to see many of you there.

Reggy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hillybillyheaven View Post
    what accessories do you have ? We are headed to DB for Destination Spyder in Edgewater and I know they have vendors there that should install what ever you bought..their website says they do tire installs and oil changes they should be able to help you or you may even find the vendor you bought stuff from...
    I dont do accessories I merely contract the hotel for Spyderlovers for the the past few years and go as well to enjoy bikeweek to enjoy it.There are dozens of good Spyder vendors advertising on this forum.call them or go to their websites and see if they are showing.You can then visit the vendors who are at bikeweek.There are literally hundred of Vendors all over Daytona selling every conceivable thing.
    As far as Destination Spyder is concerned i have been there a few times.I know they do Laser alignments to the Spyder as well as have a barbecue and a few vendors there..I have never seen them do oil changes or tire changes and did not know they even did this so fcourse they must if they say so but you can go to any good Spyder dealer for this.
    As far as the Country Inn &Suites is concerned the biggest collection of Spyders which is most of the rooms in the hotel are staying there and who will venture out all over Daytona looking at various things.You will see many Spyders all over Daytona as their are literally hundreds of Spyder owners who live locally. Owners Appreciation day the last Saturday of Bikeweek when most Spyder Owners attend at the BRP stand.

Spyder Garage

Currently at our winter house in Central Florida, planning on making the trip on the 15th !
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Spyder Garage

MOBEY,

Which BK chapter do you belong to?

lenlis

Spyder Garage

Default LAST CALL FOR SPYDERLOVERS GROUP ROOMS

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    Lamonster announced 2 weeks ago that Lamonster Garage is playing a big part in the launch of the 2015 product line for BRP.It starts at the dealer meeting Sept 23rd and the a big showing at Daytona where Spyderlovers members will be guests of honor.
    Lamont wants as many of us as possible to show up for this event so lets support him.
    I have the Country Inn &Suites,Port Orange (Daytona)contracted for Spyderlovers at$164.00 per room per nt for the duration of Bikeweek.This will be the 4th time we are using this hotel for Spyderlovers.The price is only $5.00 higher than the last bikeweek held last March.Last bikeweek it was full of Spyderlovers and everybody loved the hotel.There is plenty of parking for both Spyders and trailers and this hotel is a good meeting place for Spyderlovers in the evenings.
    You may book as little as one night during the entire bikeweek.BRP have always in the past held Owners Appreciation Day the last Saturday of the event which would be Sat14th March.Most Spyderlovers book Thursday to the Sunday which in 2015 is march 12th -15th 3nts.
    To book call the hotel 386-760-0101 and quote the Sunbird Spyder group to secure this rate.The rate is approx $90.00 per nt cheaper than the rack rate so is a very fair deal for bikeweek.
    Bikeweek is a lot of fun.We go out in groups for dinner as well as rydes so lets make this a record breaking amount of Spyderlovers to show up and support lamonster Garage for this exciting event and participation of the showing of the 2015 Spyders.
    The hotel yesterday called and requested we release any rooms left for Bikeweek as bikers from all over are trying to book at full rates.I agreed to keep 10 rooms for 1 more week for the last weekend Thursday,Fri&Sat.We have the most Spyders ever booked for this Bikeweek so if you haven't already call the hotel and reserve at the discounted rate.Quote Sunbird Spyder Group.
    For all other dates we have released Ou inventory but should you want another date call the hotel quoting Sunbird Spyder group and should a room be available they will give it to you at the rate.

Spyder Garage

The first weekend of Bikeweek is sold out.
    For the 2nd weekend Thurs to Sunday there are a 3 rooms available until Mon when if not booked will revert back to the hotel as they have a waiting list
    Should you still want to join us Call The Country Inn&Suites quoting The Sunbird Spyder Group.386-760-3101

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I read that the Saturday Owner's event at Daytona required registration. I can't find anywhere on BRP or Facebook to do so.

Can anyone provide a direct link to the registration site?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Try this link - Don't miss your chance - register today: http://bit.ly/16FIacN

Quote Originally Posted by MisterP View Post
    I read that the Saturday Owner's event at Daytona required registration. I can't find anywhere on BRP or Facebook to do so.

Can anyone provide a direct link to the registration site?

Spyder Garage

Default thanks just signed up :)

just signed up do we really get to ride the track ?
    2013 STS circuit yellow
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Elka front shocks
    Spyderpops Bump skid
    hmf muffler
    lamonster highway pegs
    2014 ST air flow panels

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by moe113097 View Post
    just signed up do we really get to ride the track ?

Yes, in moderation.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

what does that mean I can't drink first?
    2013 STS circuit yellow
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Elka front shocks
    Spyderpops Bump skid
    hmf muffler
    lamonster highway pegs
    2014 ST air flow panels

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by moe113097 View Post
    what does that mean I can't drink first?

or second.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer