Spyder Garage

Default Photos from Daytona Bike Week

I flew out of Rochester, New York on March 8th at 4:00 P.M. and landed at Orlando Airport at 6:10 P.M. as I had about 3 to 4 feet of snow in front of my garage door yet. Then I rented a car and drove over to Daytona Beach for 7 days of bikeweek. I stayed with 3 of my friends from Virginia two who rode their spyders down and one trailered his. We attended the Tico Warbirds Airshow in Titusville, Fl. on Friday March 13th. The thrill was to see the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds do the closing act. Click the link below to see the 225 photos I took for the trip. I have a 13 minute video of the BRP sponsored ride around the Daytona Racetrack. The meal the BRP gave us was worth the wait even though it was a little late. Three of us got the ride the new F3's in the demo rides. I had the semi-automatic and Shawn and Bill had the clutch models. Lets say we just about wore out the rear tire on take offs. Shawn got his up to 96 mph on I-95 before he had to let off on the throttle. All in all I had a great time with temps in the mid 80's and no rain for 7 days. I have to thank Shawn, Mark and Bill for letting me ride on the back of their spyders. I really hated to go back home and when I arrived back in Rochester the temp was 35 degrees and they had had more snow earlier in the day. The pic below is my garage the day I left.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/th...NAME=snapfish/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spyderman1330; 03-17-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow Metalic