Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Daytona Bikeweek March 7th-16th 2015.

Lamonster announced 2 weeks ago that Lamonster Garage is playing a big part in the launch of the 2015 product line for BRP.It starts at the dealer meeting Sept 23rd and the a big showing at Daytona where Spyderlovers members will be guests of honor.
    Lamont wants as many of us as possible to show up for this event so lets support him.
    I have the Country Inn &Suites,Port Orange (Daytona)contracted for Spyderlovers at$164.00 per room per nt for the duration of Bikeweek.This will be the 4th time we are using this hotel for Spyderlovers.The price is only $5.00 higher than the last bikeweek held last March.Last bikeweek it was full of Spyderlovers and everybody loved the hotel.There is plenty of parking for both Spyders and trailers and this hotel is a good meeting place for Spyderlovers in the evenings.
    You may book as little as one night during the entire bikeweek.BRP have always in the past held Owners Appreciation Day the last Saturday of the event which would be Sat14th March.Most Spyderlovers book Thursday to the Sunday which in 2015 is march 12th -15th 3nts.
    To book call the hotel 386-760-0101 and quote the Sunbird Spyder group to secure this rate.The rate is approx $90.00 per nt cheaper than the rack rate so is a very fair deal for bikeweek.
    Bikeweek is a lot of fun.We go out in groups for dinner as well as rydes so lets make this a record breaking amount of Spyderlovers to show up and support lamonster Garage for this exciting event and participation of the showing of the 2015 Spyders.
    Last edited by Ivorspyder; 08-05-2014 at 01:14 PM.

reggystan

Default Daytona Bike week 2014

Thanks Ivor, for those who don't normally come to Daytona or have never been it is one that you should try and make. Daytona has become a favorite of mine, the weather is perfect this time of the year, the beach ride and plenty of bike and event stuff to do or simply out for a nice ride and there is plenty of nice rides around this area. We usually do a traditional night ride through Tomoka park that ends up in a very secluded section of a beach north of Daytona where you can gaze at the stars with the beach in the background. Spectacular ride with good fellowship makes Daytona a memorable event.

For those coming from the north or northeast you might want to consider the Autotrain which will bring you from Lorton, Va to Sanford, FL and that's just 30 miles away from Daytona. Drive the Spyder to the station and board the train, eat, sleep and relax and in the morning you'll pull in the station ready to ride.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, Ivor thanks for booking the rooms. I know it is tough nowadays to get a descent room for these high profile events. This hotel is nice because it is away from all the noise and there is good restaurants within minutes without the 2 hr wait. Hope to see many of you there.

Reggy

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    Lamonster announced 2 weeks ago that Lamonster Garage is playing a big part in the launch of the 2015 product line for BRP.It starts at the dealer meeting Sept 23rd and the a big showing at Daytona where Spyderlovers members will be guests of honor.
    Lamont wants as many of us as possible to show up for this event so lets support him.
    I have the Country Inn &Suites,Port Orange (Daytona)contracted for Spyderlovers at$164.00 per room per nt for the duration of Bikeweek.This will be the 4th time we are using this hotel for Spyderlovers.The price is only $5.00 higher than the last bikeweek held last March.Last bikeweek it was full of Spyderlovers and everybody loved the hotel.There is plenty of parking for both Spyders and trailers and this hotel is a good meeting place for Spyderlovers in the evenings.
    You may book as little as one night during the entire bikeweek.BRP have always in the past held Owners Appreciation Day the last Saturday of the event which would be Sat15th March.Most Spyderlovers book Thursday to the Sunday which in 2015 is march 13th -16th 4 nts.
    To book call the hotel 386-760-0101 and quote the Sunbird Spyder group to secure this rate.The rate is approx $90.00 per nt cheaper than the rack rate so is a very fair deal for bikeweek.
    Bikeweek is a lot of fun.We go out in groups for dinner as well as rydes so lets make this a record breaking amount of Spyderlovers to show up and support lamonster Garage for this exciting event and participation of the showing of the 2015 Spyders.

Spyder Garage

Default Daytona Bikeweek March 7th-16th 2015.

It's tempting but for me it might be iffy getting out of NW Ohio, not to mention KY and TN. I will give it some thought though. Thanks Ivor.
    Last edited by pwilbarger; 08-05-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Room is booked for me and the wife.....3-12-15 to 3-15-15..... Can't wait it will be are first Daytona on the bike.....thanks Ivor......
    Last edited by Bigtow; 08-17-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwilbarger View Post
    It's tempting but for me it might be iffy getting out of NW Ohio, not to mention KY and TN. I will give it some thought though. Thanks Ivor.
    Go on Phil.Its going to be a good Winter.Great to have you come.

Spyder Garage

Default IVOR

IVOR;
    MAYBE PICKLEHEAD & I CAN JOIN UP WITH YOU AGAIN, LIKE WE DID IN SPRINGFIELD, MO........
    LET ME TALK WITH P'HEAD.......
    DAN P
    EASLEY, SC
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    IVOR;
    MAYBE PICKLEHEAD & I CAN JOIN UP WITH YOU AGAIN, LIKE WE DID IN SPRINGFIELD, MO........
    LET ME TALK WITH P'HEAD.......
    DAN P
    EASLEY, SC
    SPYD3R
    Great idea.This Bikeweek is going to be really good.Quite a number of Spyderlovrs have booked already.Hope you and Picklehead can make it.

Spyder Garage

You may book as little as one night during the entire bikeweek.BRP have always in the past held Owners Appreciation Day the last Saturday of the event which would be Sat14th March.Most Spyderlovers book Thursday to the Sunday which in 2015 is march 12th -15th 3nts.
    WE have quite a lot of bookings made already.Reggy of Tricled and his gang including Hector,Ricardo and Steve have booked as well as others.
    If you intend joining the Spyderlovers for bikeweek please go ahead and call the Country Inn at the number listed above.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post

For those coming from the north or northeast you might want to consider the Autotrain which will bring you from Lorton, Va to Sanford, FL and that's just 30 miles away from Daytona. Drive the Spyder to the station and board the train, eat, sleep and relax and in the morning you'll pull in the station ready to ride.
    Hope to see many of you there.
    Reggy
    Hi Reggy!
    Do you have a link for more info on the Autotrain?
    I'm pretty sure that I could get to Lorton, IF our Winter co-operates a bit up here...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well it looks like the wife and I will have to go to Daytona bike week again next year.
    But we usually go every year anyway so hope to see and meet some Spyder riders there.
    Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hi Reggy!
    Do you have a link for more info on the Autotrain?
    I'm pretty sure that I could get to Lorton, IF our Winter co-operates a bit up here...
    Bob go to amtrak.com/auto-train.Just fill in the prompts.I and Reggy and his gang have used it a few times with the Spyders.Its really good.
    Would be nice to see you at Bikeweek.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    I'll check that out this evening...

EDIT: It looks like about $491 round-trip...
    Daytona? Or SpyderFest??
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 08-13-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    I'll check that out this evening...

EDIT: It looks like about $491 round-trip...
    Daytona? Or SpyderFest??
    do both.You deserve it.

Spyder Garage

I just made hotel reservations for March 12-15. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new Spyder friends.

Spyder Garage

Default DAYTONA BIKE WEEK

JUST MADE RESERVATIONS FOR MAR. 11TH--15TH. HOPE TO SEE OLD FRIENDS AND MAKE MANY NEW ONES. HOPE EVERONE WILL HAVE A SAFE TRIP. (SPYDMAN). VINCENT MORRIS

Registered Users Top End Unlimited's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info. Being a new owner, I want to get out and meet other owners. I live here in Florida so will probably just ride up for Sat. See ya'll there !

Spyder Garage

Spydman And Spyderman,Glad to see you booked.Look forward to seeing you there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Top End Unlimited View Post
    Thanks for the info. Being a new owner, I want to get out and meet other owners. I live here in Florida so will probably just ride up for Sat. See ya'll there !
    The Owners Event is on the Saturday.If you want to meet other Spyder riders suggest you come Fri morning stay Fri night when every one will be there,
    There are many of us who live here in Florida but this is such a fun event we ride up Thurs morning and leave Sunday.Some do 1 night and others 2.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

do both.You deserve it.
    Let me give you the phone number for my Missus...
    I'll let YOU explain that to her...

Spyder Garage

Let me give you the phone number for my Missus...
    I'll let YOU explain that to her...
    OK will do but suggest you let me have her cell,email and full address.I can also get a signed petition going on the forum.

Registered Users Top End Unlimited's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Event Daytona

The Owners Event is on the Saturday.If you want to meet other Spyder riders suggest you come Fri morning stay Fri night when every one will be there,
    There are many of us who live here in Florida but this is such a fun event we ride up Thurs morning and leave Sunday.Some do 1 night and others 2.
    Guess I'll have to get on the phone and book Fri. night. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Top End Unlimited View Post
    Guess I'll have to get on the phone and book Fri. night. Thanks
    Look forward to meeting you,

Spyder Garage

Many Spyderlovers have called the hotel and booked.If you want to stay here during the last weekend of bikeweek call and make your reservations sooner than later.

Spyder Garage

Cool We're in!

Count us in!

Made our hotel reservations today. Coming down via the Autotrain the weekend before and going to cruise the to the keys and then back to Daytona by Thur. Just the Winter getaway we'll need by then! We are new...loving it...and look forward to meeting new fellow Spyder riders and friends. See you in 7 months!

Jon

Spyder Garage

With the early release of the F3 and the wonderment of what is to come many more have booked the hotel.I should imagine BRP will have the F3 plus whatever else is new available to ride.
    If you are sitting on the fence and want to join The Spyderlovers at The Country Inn & Suites suggest you call the number above and book.