Spyder Garage

Default WTB Driver Floorboards for 2010 RT-S SE5

I have the pegs, but would be more comfortable with floorboards. I have found lots of passenger floorboards, but not for driver. Don't much care for the spider web shaped ones. I would prefer chrome with black rubber top as my passenger floorboards are chrome with black rubber. Anyone out there know where I can find them?

Spyder Garage

Take a look at Diamond R Accessories. They're one of our sponsors. I have the floorboards, painted blue to match my Spyder. They look factory! You can buy just the driver or the passenger, with or without the foot pegs. Basically they'll break them out anyway you want. And Allen and Patti are great people to deal with.

Spyder Garage

I use an love my Seal DLX FB's. They also have a shorter Pup version and are forum vendors.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Default Floor boards

If you want true floorboards and pure comfort shoot Wes a email spider_legs_42@yahoo.com
    These are the best thing your for your legs and feet you can put on your Spyder!