Spyder Garage

Default Need help with 622 trailer harness/module

I have a 2013 RT with a 2010 trailer. On the way home from Durango, my trailer lights went out. I checked the fuse and it was blown. Discounted the trailer and put in new fuse and failed right away. Couldn't figure out what was wrong. Drove back to Florida without lights working on the trailer. I have determined that the problem is in the trailer module/harness hookup. I called my dealer with the part number and it is NOT listed. The part number is 110 001 811. I have searched several sites and cannot find this part. Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks for your help

Spyder Garage

I have a 2013 also and my module went out in June, BRP replaced it under warranty.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

You are not the first and not the last to have this failure. I suggest a Show Chrome isolated unit my self. Isolation is the only way to go IMHO. Big Bike parts PN 41-162

http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...2&GroupGuid=16

2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment