Spyder Garage

Default WTB Zumo Harness

Im looking for the harness that will allow me to plug my 660 Zumo to my RT. I have the wiring harness and mount. But the part im looking for is the short one that has a 3.5mm audio jack as well as red and black wires. SO if you have on sitting around, know where i can get one please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Spyder Garage

Default Zumo 660 Install

Quote Originally Posted by outlawsix View Post
    Im looking for the harness that will allow me to plug my 660 Zumo to my RT. I have the wiring harness and mount. But the part im looking for is the short one that has a 3.5mm audio jack as well as red and black wires. SO if you have on sitting around, know where i can get one please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
    Check this Zumo install Link

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/m...etails&mid=145

Freebob...

Spyder Garage

That little "pig tail" harness with 3.5mm plug in is exactly what Im looking for. Im using a dash JT RAM mount so need for the regular harness that comes with the kit. Hence why Simply trying to find just the pig tail harness.

Spyder Garage

If I understand you correctly you mean the harness that plugs in near the radio and runs up to the back of the gas tank. You did not share what year your RT is but if it is a 2014 the wiring is already there. 2013 and earlier BRP has a kit for that I believe and I don't know the part number but it is mentioned some of the threads on the topic. Maybe call your dealer and see if can look it up and give you a cost.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Yes Sir the actual pig tail that plugs in near the radio. Mine is a 2013 RTS SE5.I called BRP directly and all they could give me was the part number for the pig tail, mounting point and weather cover. Dont need all 3 just the pig tail.
    Last edited by outlawsix; 07-25-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

I could not find it under the 2013 RT but I did under 2013 ST Limited and should be the same part number 710003111. Item 796 below. The Canadian price is 25.99 the US price is always 20% cheaper.

gps harness.jpg

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

That was what im looking for! Thank you Sir! Placed the order and have that website saved for future reference! Thank you again very much!
    2013 RTS SE5