Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Garage, SpyderLovers and BRP in 2015......

I'm pleased to announce that Lamonster Garage is going to play a big part in the launch of the 2015 product line for BRP. It will start at the dealer meeting Sept. 23 and it just gets better from there. There will be a BIG public showing at Daytona Bikeweek in March and SpyderLovers members will be the guest of honor. We want as many of you that can to show up for this event. I can't say much right now but I will after Sept' 23. I can promise you that you won't be disappointed.

So let's see how close you can guess what the new 2015 Spyder lineup will look like. Post your guess here and whoever is deemed to be the closes to getting it right I will provide you a free gift from Lamonster Garage like some highway brackets or something like that.

Let the games begin

Spyder Garage

Default CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations! No one can promote the Spyder better than you and I'm glad BRP is including you in this newest roll out!
    2016 RT-S Special Series
    2016 RT-S Special , 2 tone black

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

First off...Congrats......now for the new 2015's........two-tone and Tri-colors.....1330 engine in ST and RSS.....more air flow venting....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Let the games begin ....

For 2015 a new entry level model to make it more affordable for people to ride the spyder.
    also a spyder RT with a new ACE 1800CC motor option. The RS become the entry level spyder with a new sport model RS with a new frame and ACE motor 1500cc.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

RT & ST models: BNGs, and perhaps (hopefully) some improved electronics functions...
    RS: 600 ACE engine,simplified and lightened-up: the perfect starter
    RS-S : Articulating chassis and a power upgrade to the 998... maybe even a big-bore version!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 07-23-2014 at 02:05 PM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

A 1330 in a ST that is tuned different than in the RT, way faster. Maybe a Spyder under 10 grand with 600, 650 or so engine in it?
    Last edited by outlawsix; 07-24-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

on your new journey with BRP!!!! I agree with bigger motors for all models, better air flow, possibly cruise control on RS/RSS's, six speed transmissions also on RS/RSS's. But what ever they are it should be hopefully more affordable for the average person....

Spyder Garage

Leaning.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont,
    If the Party starts on the 23rd; when will the product announcements be made?
    (Where is this meeting being held? )

Spyder Garage

Wish I could be there, but cannot.

My predictions:

Not much change to the basic RT line. Perhaps an "ultimate tourer" with an even bigger engine, a real touring seat, and of course some new colors.

ST: may get a 1330 engine.

RS will be the one that gets tweeked. Time for styling upgrades on the chassis, a bigger engine for the RSS.

Also time for a "smaller" version as in entry level. I like the idea of 600 or so cc.

A $10K to $12K entry level price is needed.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

congrats on remaining a large part of the Spyder world, well deserved for all of your efforts past and present.

Just a WAG from me Hybrid RSS
    RAVENZCLAW
    2011 RT-S SM5 Timeless Black
    Baja Ron Bar
    No Other Farkles

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    First off...Congrats......now for the new 2015's........two-tone and Tri-colors.....1330 engine in ST and RSS.....more air flow venting....
    Is that one entry or three?

Spyder Garage

RS: 998 Entry level cheaper price, new vent panels
    RSS: engine upgrade to 1330 ACE, new vent panels
    ST: engine upgrade to 13330 ACE, new vent panels
    RT: no change
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Spyder Garage

RT will have a 1800cc engine and will have more storage space making the bike bigger.
    ST/RS will have a 1300 or 1500cc engine and the new brake system.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

They're going to bring back the Viper Red so I can buy a 2015!

Spyder Garage

RT - color changes, ST - bigger engine , RS/S - body panel changes (more venting) new colors , RS - entry level w/ smaller engine

Spyder Garage

Default Only Lamont knows for sure....

RT series new colors
    RS series will offer smaller engine, lighter chassis possibly even smaller chassis; starting price $9999.99
    ST will get new engine but different from RT. Larger displacement w/ great torque

Spyder Garage

Has been all ready said but new entry level bike. RS mini that costs less and will be more affordable for the younger market.

Spyder Garage

Shaft drive on all models, Larger engine on the RS and ST.
    2012 RT LTD Lava Bronze, Ultimate seat, backrests and fuel door. Two Brothers Titanamium. Laser Alignment, Seals Floorboards. BajaRon Sway Bar and links, Spyderpops blockoff, Grilles, Missing Belt Guard, Bumpskid, Gold Wing Windshield Vent, Kewlmetal Helmet Locks, Rumbling Pride Flag Holders, Cup holders, Signal LED's on mirrors, Baker Built belt stabilizer, gremlin bell, Bad Boy air horn, TricLed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th taillights and fender LED strips. RT-622 trailer, ........More to come.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations Lamont ! This is a well deserved tribute to someone who has not only promoted the Spyder line-up from the very beginning but a man who has demonstrated a contagious enthusiasm for the brand, helped countless people with technical advice and solutions, and in every way possible is a positive representative for BRP.

For 2015 I see the 1330 being the new standard for all models along with some performance upgrades for the RSS, and only color changes for the RT.

Spyder Garage

RT will pretty much stay the same this coming yr. but will bring back the frunk opener.
    ST and the RS's will see the 1330 engine. Both will have better heat management.
    Oh.......and Congrat's Lamont !!!!!!

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

RS: price will be lowered seeing as the design costs have already been recouped. No changes because that would create more cost.

RS-S: 150hp motor, and minor body changes.

SS: this is the new model that will provide a lower seating position and forward controls
    OR
    MS: the mini-spyder. A youth model for the back yard. Get 'em started young

RT and ST: The ST is too new to get any major changes. The RT just had a major redesign and will also see minor changes.

Just sayin'..........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Hopefully a 2015 RT-S that my wife will let me buy. (did I win?).

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    That depends upon what your Wife says...

(But since you've got her; you're already a winner! )

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up my 2015 or 2016 wish list

not sure if this is a proper response since it is based on what we think will be on the 2015, but here is what I would like for my RSS model that I am in love with:

- wider front tires and of course a wider fender for those tires, gives it a meaner look in my opinion

- more factory rim options to eliminate us having to look into the aftermarket realm when they don't really know how to work on Spyders properly

- add a sound system of sorts to the RSS which will compete with JL Audio which is running the aftermarket sound system for Spyders. Hopefully this system will be integrated without taking up t(f)runk space.

- licence plate relocator that won't have the license plate cracking every 10,000 miles from vibrations.

- have a peg/floorboard and seat package that you can choose based on taller riders. Maybe even stretch it a little but still be within the safety realm that I love about my Spyder

- do whatever they did on the RT to extend the fuel. filling up in 110 miles is not ideal but this isn't major for me...maybe add a reserve tank of sorts that will eliminate the need for the gas can that takes up space on a road trip

- have different light packages(at an additional cost of course) maybe round ones(current) or a light strip of some sort

- PLEASE ADD A COMPUTER NOTIFICATION THAT REMINDS US WHEN AN OIL CHANGE/SERVICE IS NEEDED. This would be a big seller for me.
    Last edited by Laila's Dad; 07-23-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Grady Brown III
    President & Founder
    For The Love of Laila...and your baby too
    www.ftllm712.com
    Check out the Events page at www.ftllm712.com for upcoming events

We are Riding to save lives!!!

Facebook

Twitter