Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2013 622RT for Sale

ran into a guy from Cullman, AL who needs to sell a 2013 RT622. I have not seen the trailer but he says it has been used very little and is in good shape.

If you need his contact info you can message me and I will pass along his info. You two can work out the deal between yourselves. I am not taking or making one dime off the deal. Just trying to help a guy out.

He said he is asking $2500 for it and it has less than 500 miles. Now you know as much as I do about it.

622 trailer.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

if you want to contact the owner he just became a member on here. look up Freddy Paul.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DJFaninTN View Post
    ran into a guy from Cullman, AL who needs to sell a 2013 RT622. I have not seen the trailer but he says it has been used very little and is in good shape.

If you need his contact info you can message me and I will pass along his info. You two can work out the deal between yourselves. I am not taking or making one dime off the deal. Just trying to help a guy out.

He said he is asking $2500 for it and it has less than 500 miles. Now you know as much as I do about it.

622 trailer.jpg

Just sent him a PM, hope he knows how to read one.

Update, this trailer is awaiting Katnapper to buy it, if he fails to do it i have second shot at it and i will buy it.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 07-16-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Cruzr Joe;842413]Just sent him a PM, hope he knows how to read one.

Update, this trailer is awaiting Katnapper to buy it if he fails to do it i have second shot at it and i will buy it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default There you go...!!

someone is getting a nice trailer here soon...this site makes things happen in stereo...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Just sent him a PM, hope he knows how to read one.

Update, this trailer is awaiting Katnapper to buy it, if he fails to do it i have second shot at it and i will buy it.

Cruzr Joe
    So I guess you are since someone offered him more $ after we had a done deal.
    But that's how it goes, sometimes your the windshield today I'm the bug.
    I will not renegotiate a done deal. I would have loss my deposit at cowtown but now I won't

if anyone is looking for a new 622 call cowtown in Cuba MO they could me one for $3500.00

one or both of these threads need to be deleted

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by katnapper View Post
    So I guess you are since someone offered him more $ after we had a done deal.
    But that's how it goes, sometimes your the windshield today I'm the bug.
    I will not renegotiate a done deal. I would have loss my deposit at cowtown but now I won't

if anyone is looking for a new 622 call cowtown in Cuba MO they could me one for $3500.00

one or both of these threads need to be deleted

I only offered to buy it for the 2500 that he was asking for, if he sold it to someone else, i don't know who it is, i have a call into him but it went to his answering machine.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer