Well, got the RT back yesterday after regular maintenance & oil/filter change. The wife & I went out today on a day trip to Central CT, and along the way the Dashboard display lights up with "Check Engine. Found a shady spot to pull off the road. Got code P0340 which is a damaged crankshaft position indicator or disconnected wires on the Engine Control Module output pins. First thing I checked was the oil. NO OIL showing on the dipstick. After an 85 mile tow home, needless to say, I am not a happy camper. Dealer is not open tomorrow, & we had a trip with another Spyder couple planned for Tuesday. Instead, I will have to have it towed to the dealer on Tuesday. They are only open 3 days next week, closed Friday for July 4th. We have a trip planned for July 5th, so I hope to they can fix it in three days. My wife did remark that I seemed unusually calm about the whole thing. I told her I was building up for Tuesday to rip the dealer a new for not putting in the proper amount of oil, which may or may not be responsible for what happened. Point is, they had it for 3 1/2 days last week - originally said they needed it for one day - for 4,600 mile service, and they can't even put the right amount of oil in it? I mean come on, how hard is it to read a dipstick? BTW, the was parked in the garage overnight & no oil on the garage floor, it was parked today for about an hour while we had lunch, & again no oil under it in the parking lot. Waited about 20 minutes (not bad at all) for the tow truck, and again, no oil on the ground.

Sorry, just had to vent.