Spyder Garage

Default Great quality and service at ISCI

At Spyderfest I purchased the ISCI handbrake. Although I have total of over 25,000 miles on both of my Spyders I still occasionally reached for the handbrake which wasn't there. As I am getting up there in years I felt that for me it was a safety issue. The handbrake I purchased is of the highest quality and makes me feel more comfortable on the Spyder.

After I got home I decided I wasn't happy with my floorboards. I started to look for a different set. I am so happy with the quality, fit, finish and instillation of the handbrake I gave ISCI a call. They had exactly what I wanted so I rode down to their shop and purchased one. I also had them do the instillation. It is also top quality and the installation was quick and very professionally done.

Darrell gave me a tour of their factory. It is an amazing place. They build parts for the military, aerospace industry and many other products. They put the same engineering in there Spyder parts as they do in the parts they manufacture for missiles, aircraft and other military products. This is a top notch company with many dedicated employees. There average employee has been with them for over 15 years. They are part of the American Dream. One or two guys with a great idea, work hard, make the business grow, hire more employees be innovative, patriotic, and have honesty and integrity.

I don't have a business relation with them but if I need anything else for my Spyder they are the first place I am going to call.
    Last edited by Glider3J; 06-27-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Spyder Garage

i have the hand brake and love it, i installed it myself and i really think BRP should offer one for riders that prefer to have one
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME