Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Windsor Locks, CT & Garden City South, NY
    Spyder Garage

Also read this:

http://www.ride-ct.com/?p=13062

and

http://www.ride-ct.com/?p=13052

Progress moves at half the speed of smell in our little state.

Spyder Garage

I heard from Pat Cruess tonight that the 3 wheel endorsement will take effect on July 1st. That is the info he has.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Spyder Garage

Default ABATE

(American bikers active toward education) great group & good @ legal missions like what your stating.

http://www.bikerrogue.com/articles/b...y_of_abate.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bfromla; 05-16-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Typo
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
    I heard from Pat Cruess tonight that the 3 wheel endorsement will take effect on July 1st. That is the info he has.
    Makes sense that we the ones who will actually be working with the new program will be the last to hear anything. Freakin Connecticut!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default *** IT'S OFFICIAL !!! ***** CT now has a 3 wheel endorsement !!

I received this email from the Connecticut DOT today:
    It ONLY TOOK 4 YEARS, BUT WE GOT IT DONE !!!!
    My wife is sending in her registration form today

"I know that it has been some time since we first made contact regarding licensing and training on three wheel vehicles. I am really happy to let you know that Public Act 15-46 has (takes effect July 1st) allowed for training and licensing on three wheeled vehicles. The Connecticut Rider Education Program will be offering this training at Gateway Community College in North Haven CT. The first class is scheduled for a start Date of July 22nd, in case you or your wife are interested in signing up. I have provided a link to their website below, you may not see the class listed yet however if you give them a call they will let you know.
    http://www.gatewayct.edu/Offices-Dep...-Rider-Program
    Sincerely,

Nicholas P Just
    Motorcycle Safety/CONREP
    CT Department of Transportation
    Division of Highway Safety
    2800 Berlin Turnpike
    Newington, CT 06131-7546
    Telephone (860) 594-2369
    Email Nicholas.Just@ct.gov
    www.ride4ever.org"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mindman View Post
    I received this email from the Connecticut DOT today:
    It ONLY TOOK 4 YEARS, BUT WE GOT IT DONE !!!!
    My wife is sending in her registration form today

"I know that it has been some time since we first made contact regarding licensing and training on three wheel vehicles. I am really happy to let you know that Public Act 15-46 has (takes effect July 1st) allowed for training and licensing on three wheeled vehicles. The Connecticut Rider Education Program will be offering this training at Gateway Community College in North Haven CT. The first class is scheduled for a start Date of July 22nd, in case you or your wife are interested in signing up. I have provided a link to their website below, you may not see the class listed yet however if you give them a call they will let you know.
    http://www.gatewayct.edu/Offices-Dep...-Rider-Program
    Sincerely,

Nicholas P Just

Motorcycle Safety/CONREP
    CT Department of Transportation
    Division of Highway Safety
    2800 Berlin Turnpike
    Newington, CT 06131-7546
    Telephone (860) 594-2369
    Email Nicholas.Just@ct.gov
    www.ride4ever.org"
    This is awesome. Thank you and all those involved for their hard work.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Spyder Garage

Default No change

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    lived there for 9 years but did not get the roadster till we got to San Diego. As you know here you just need a drivers licence. I have a motorcycle one as well alway have. Curious though, if in a state requiring an endorsement or motorcycle license how would they deal with a CA driver with auto license only..??
    As far as I know, as long as you are not a resident of that state and lawfully licensed in your state of residence, your CA license will suffice. If your legal state of residence does not require a specific endorsement the "visited" state will respect that.

Spyder Garage

PA 15-46-- "Motorcycles have two or three wheels, handlebars and a seat that is straddled. Autocycles have three wheels and are fully or partially enclosed, and have a steering wheel, foot pedals and seat belts. A person with an "M" endorsement may ride motorcycles with 2 or 3 wheels. A person who only wants to ride a three-wheeled motorcycle can take a three-wheeled motorcycle class, and have a restriction on his or her "M" endorsement. This will be designated as "M3". Autocycles do not require any endorsement. Both motorcycles and Autocycles will be registered with motorcycle plates. An example of a three-wheeled motorcycle is a Can-Am Spyder.
    An example of an autocycle is a Polaris Slingshot. There are other makers of Autocycles,such as Elio, that do not yet have a manufacturer's license in CT"