Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool New Spyder riders in Northern WI/MN looking for local riders

My boyfriend just bought a spyder and we're looking for others in the northern WI/MN area to get together to ride with.
    Last edited by Breezy29; 06-22-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello from Bayfield, WI

Greetings,
    We are new Spyder owners having purchased a 2011 RTS SE5. We have a summer home in Bayfield, WI and would love to get together for rides in northern WI and MN while we're here. This year the plan is to leave Bayfield around October 20th and if we can fit a ride in then let's do it. My name is Jack and my lady is Jadel. Please reply when you can and if it's after the 21st, let's stay in touch and plan for next summer. Have a safe ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jshomen View Post
    Greetings,
    We are new Spyder owners having purchased a 2011 RTS SE5. We have a summer home in Bayfield, WI and would love to get together for rides in northern WI and MN while we're here. This year the plan is to leave Bayfield around October 20th and if we can fit a ride in then let's do it. My name is Jack and my lady is Jadel. Please reply when you can and if it's after the 21st, let's stay in touch and plan for next summer. Have a safe ride.

That is just too funny. We live in Waterford, Wi. And plan on relocating to the Tuscon area in the next few years. We also have Bayfield on our list for summer Rydes next year. Funny coincidence that you have connections to both. Hope you love the Spyder like we do.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jshomen View Post
    Greetings,

Oh my gosh, I just saw this.....almost a year later! haha. We would love to get together for a ride sometime! I'm actually on the hunt for a spyer for myself. send us an email breezy29goad1@gmail.com looking forward to hearing from you!!