Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Soon is not "soon enough"

I have it down to Feb.2015 as to when I can purchase my Spyder RT... This all has to do with me stopping cigarettes..Been 6 weeks now, and doing good.. Next week she is going to Can-Am dealership and she is going to go for a test ride(the wifey), she has NEVER been on even a motorcycle in her 37 years.. This is part of my master plan to get my Spyder even sooner than Feb. Wish me luck.. Im working on plan "C" next..

Spyder Garage

Good Luck
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good luck! Think of the money you're saving on cigs that you can put toward a Spyder.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=opiewhan;830738]I have it down to Feb.2015 as to when I can purchase my Spyder RT... This all has to do with me stopping cigarettes..Been 6 weeks now, and doing good.. Next week she is going to Can-Am dealership and she is going to go for a test ride(the wifey), she has NEVER been on even a motorcycle in her 37 years.. This is part of my master plan to get my Spyder even sooner than Feb. Wish me luck.. Im working on plan "C" next..

nice $4000.00 off offer currently from BRP till 7/31/2014
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Sounds good, good luck!
    Ryde as if your life depends on it,
    because it does !! Ryde Safe!
    Vietnam 67-69

Spyder Garage

Good for you. Stopping smoking can save you a whole bunch of money that you did not know you had.
    Here in Alaska--the average price for a pack is $10.00. We have some of the highest "sin" taxes going. Same for booze.

A one pack a day smoker will spend about $300 per month for their habit. That makes a payment very nicely. If you are doing two or three packs a day--just do the multiplication.

Good luck on an "early acquisition."

PS: Those first rydes with the missus on the should be "low and slow." Keep the speed at minimum for a bit. Don't give to many "g" forces on the turns. Let her get comfortable and used to how the feels. The rest will be history.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations on the 6 weeks!
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=IGETAROUND;830751]
    Quote Originally Posted by opiewhan View Post
    I have it down to Feb.2015 as to when I can purchase my Spyder RT... This all has to do with me stopping cigarettes..Been 6 weeks now, and doing good.. Next week she is going to Can-Am dealership and she is going to go for a test ride(the wifey), she has NEVER been on even a motorcycle in her 37 years.. This is part of my master plan to get my Spyder even sooner than Feb. Wish me luck.. Im working on plan "C" next..

nice $4000.00 off offer currently from BRP till 7/31/2014

Hi ! I'm getting my Spyder in a couple of weeks... and found one coupon for $1000 off of 2014... the $4000 is off 2013.... is there a $4000 off for 2014 out there?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your choices!
    I really hope that your "Best-Half" enjoys the test ride as much, or MORE, as you do!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=SasssySpyder;830799]
    Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post

Hi ! I'm getting my Spyder in a couple of weeks... and found one coupon for $1000 off of 2014... the $4000 is off 2013.... is there a $4000 off for 2014 out there?
    I don't think so, they are trying to get the '13s off the floor... But I've heard of another $1000 if you take a "Demo Day" ride and purchase...
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default $1000 coupon on 2014?

[QUOTE=SasssySpyder;830799]
    Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post

----------------

I'm curious where you found the $1,000 coupon for a 2014 Spyder.

I'd appreciate a website link or other info because I'm seriously shopping for a 2014 RT.

Thanks in advance!

Un. Dave

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=UNCLEDAVE;830862]
    Quote Originally Posted by SasssySpyder View Post

----------------

I'm curious where you found the $1,000 coupon for a 2014 Spyder.

I'd appreciate a website link or other info because I'm seriously shopping for a 2014 RT.

Thanks in advance!

Un. Dave
    They were offering this if you took a demo from the factory demo stock. Look for a scheduled demo in your area at the Can Am website. I was lucky as they did a demo in San Mateo, about 20 miles from me. Cupon good for 30days. One note; they were set up perfect. The RTL I purchased needed laser alignment ASAP.
    2014 Pearl white RTS