GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Fund Raiser

Spyderlovers,

I am raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I'll be running the half marathon in December as a St. Jude Hero. If this is a cause you like you can donate online.

Thank you!!
    Leira

stjude.org

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Open Sans]St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

St. Jude Heroes

[COLOR=#3C3C3C][FONT=Open Sans][FONT=Open Sans]Leira's Fundraising Page

[CENTER]Donate Now

Breakaway Running for a Cause
    Achievements

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry... my wife copied her own website into the thread and the link is either not there or hard to find. Here is the link: http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/T...al&fr_id=20064

As you all know, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital works on donations and they do not turn down ANY child with cancer. This is a big organization in Memphis, and living here for the past last 5 years, we have learned to appreciate their dedication and commitment. It takes a visit to this place to understand the hard work and passion the people that work there dedicate, and the children there makes you love your own kids more, but makes you feel that you want to do more for the hospital's cause.

For those of you who are not on Facebook, my wife has made a big turn around as far as her health goes. She decided one day to stop sitting in the couch after work and eat all kinds of food, and after a few bumps on the road, she finally runs 5K a few times a week and is training hard for making 10K runs a normal thing. She participates in organized races for causes (most races usually are fund raisers for a organization), and loves the running. In fact, I think I am getting into it myself since I have seen people like me or even bigger doing it and feel great. Leira is truly an inspiration.

Thanks in advance for your donation. Every little bit helps, and giving to St. Jude is helping them for one day finding cures for cancer, particularly for children who at the beginning of their lives have to endure this kind of life.