Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default what's the chances?

can i put one of these on my 13 RS? i know the ad says they are for RT/STs...what would I need to add if that was possible?
    2013 Silver RS SE5
    Mods: 23 in windshield, Zumo 660 and mount, 2go cup holder, BRP comfort seat, throttle lock, alignment, RS-ST handlebar swap
    2700 miles and loving every minute!

Spyder Garage

i just bought one last friday...

Great deal 2011 like new the same color as my 2013RTL for 2850$ CDN.

Silver RT Limited SE5 2013

BAJARON Anti-Sway Bar, BAJARON Heim Joints, SPYDERPOPS Bumpskid, SMOOTHSPYDER Belt Tensioner, SENA SM10 Dongle, CORBIN Passenger Armrest w. cupholder, UTOPIA Driver Backrest, SPYDERFLAP Mud Flap, STEBEL Nautilus Air Horn, TRICLED Rear Top LED Bar, TRICLED, 3rd & 4th Brake LED, TRICLED Mirror Turn Signal, TRICLED Tricfenderz LED Strip, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Front Mud Flap LED, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Amber Brightsides, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Red Brightsides, CUSTOM DYNAMICS Fender Tips ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Guesswho View Post
    can i put one of these on my 13 RS? i know the ad says they are for RT/STs...what would I need to add if that was possible?
    You can, but depends on who installs it. The OEM trailer hitch fits, but the wiring harness won't plug so you would need to tap into the wires directly.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Trailer

Lamonster
    You are right..... I was able to get the price down from a dealer to their cost. And now you showed me the $1000 off. I am going to try that with them also.

Tpiketrooper

Spyder Garage

I'm looking for a pearl white RT622 trailer to have for my RT LTD. Does anyone know of a dealer in the east that may have one? My dealer searched this out for me and the one that they found was sold today. Just my luck on my Birthday! I somehow knew this would happen when they were marked down $1000. I will keep searching I guess!
    Last edited by vtrider; 06-05-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

Man your bike is sick Lamonster. Hottest RT I've ever seen.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post

I put Cindy, my wife, in it when she gets out of line behind me. <ducking>
    It does make for a good "doghouse" too!1008891_555712794471996_731180616_o.jpg
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How comfy is it in there??
    (I've spent ALL of my childhood, and MOST of my SECOND childhood; in the doghouse! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    How comfy is it in there??
    (I've spent ALL of my childhood, and MOST of my SECOND childhood; in the doghouse! )
    Anything more than 5'7" and you might get leg craps unless you sleep in a fetal position.
    Could use a better bottom rug...

Previously owned:

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well; this would be the first time that I ever had three inches too MUCH of anything!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Now to figure a way to laser align the trailer
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

So difference between 2014 & 2013 or pre trailers
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=vtrider;821843]I'm looking for a pearl white RT622 trailer to have for my RT LTD. Does anyone know of a dealer in the east that may have one? My dealer searched this out for me and the one that they found was sold today. Just my luck on my Birthday! I somehow knew this would happen when they were marked down $1000. I will keep searching I guess![/QUO

vtrider Look what I found for you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181429692954
    Last edited by ornerydog7; 06-06-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=ornerydog7;822587]
    Quote Originally Posted by vtrider View Post
    I'm looking for a pearl white RT622 trailer to have for my RT LTD. Does anyone know of a dealer in the east that may have one? My dealer searched this out for me and the one that they found was sold today. Just my luck on my Birthday! I somehow knew this would happen when they were marked down $1000. I will keep searching I guess![/QUO

vtrider Look what I found for you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181429692954
    Thanks! I'm already on this!

Spyder Garage

Default 2011/2012/2013 versus 2014 Trailers?

So what is the difference between the 2011/2012/2013 versus 2014 Trailers?

any improvements in the 2014 trailers worth paying the lost $500 part of the rebate?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    So what is the difference between the 2011/2012/2013 versus 2014 Trailers?

any improvements in the 2014 trailers worth paying the lost $500 part of the rebate?
    I don't think there's a difference except for the color selection. I have a 2010 Premier 622 and it had a different plug, but my bro was able to change it to fit the hitch I bought. I'm not sure when the wiring changed.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Was at dealer today. He searched within a 1000 mile radius. NO RED TRAILERS!! (or white) So exactly where do they keep the trailers??

Spyder Garage

Default Got mine today

I was able to snag a 2013 in Pearl white to match my 2014 RTS SE6, I had to drive about 75 miles to pick it up and return it to my dealer. we are now waiting on the hitch and trailer stand. Full price out the door $3250, brand new, never has been titled. They still had a cognac there at Town and Country in Cement City, MI and a black one I think.

2014 RTS SE6
    2013 RT 622 Trailer
    2014 Tri Glide
    2003 Bunkhouse
    1966 Mustang

Spyder Garage

Took delivery of one in May this stuff just irks the heck out of me one month late ............. crap....crap......crap

Spyder Garage

Default trailer

OK sport fans.. I just got a great deal on a trailer at Bibbens Motorsports in Weedsport NY. $1000 off the price. It was worth the 2hr out of my way to pick it up on my way to PA

Spyder Garage

Bibbens is a great dealer also!
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Namvet1966 View Post
    I was able to snag a 2013 in Pearl white to match my 2014 RTS SE6, I had to drive about 75 miles to pick it up and return it to my dealer. we are now waiting on the hitch and trailer stand. Full price out the door $3250, brand new, never has been titled. They still had a cognac there at Town and Country in Cement City, MI and a black one I think.
    Town and Country is a first class dealer. Sell you Spyders and also HD. Tell Amy or Sam hello from Cappy!
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

Spyder Garage

Default Something new for me

After waiting for almost two months I finally took delivery this week of a RT622 trailer that I had reserved for me. I first seen it posted on EBay for $3250 from Town & Country sports Center in Cement City Michigan. I needed to get the financing in order and had to have the trailer shipped to me from Michigan by freight truck. Jessica, in sales from T&C Sports Ctr. was very pleasant to work with and made sure everything was taken care of for me. Tuesday, after work I got a call from the shipping company, and was told my trailer was on it's way and the truck would arrive around 7:00 pm. I waited and got the call from the truck driver, he said he would be able to meet me at 6:00 pm. I told him to meet me at the Jolly Truck stop in St.Albans Vermont at exit 19 off I-89 which is fifteen minutes from where I live. So I geared up and drove the spyder to the truck stop. When I arrived the trucker was already there getting the trailer unloaded from the truck. We hooked it to my spyder, I signed some paper work and home I went with my new 2013 Rt622 trailer.

:0
    Last edited by vtrider; 08-01-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Spyder Garage

Congrats Adrien
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Congrats Adrien
    Thanks Ron! Now now me and Megan can pack more things or have space to take whatever back when we go to Spyderquest. I'm sure the trailer will serve me well.