Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

I am sure that you will have some register onsite.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredux View Post
    I am sure that you will have some register onsite.
    for spyderquest it is all pre-registration as we have planned rides, meals, boat cruises, etc etc and we all need to know final numbers before, to make it all come together. it is completely different than spyderfest as spyderfest is much larger and you can't all go to the same restaurants, and do everything with everyone at the same time. some of our rides are limited in size as well, so those that register early are assured a position in the ride. being part of the organizational group, I can't tell you how much it helps us to know numbers early, as it gives us more time to react and possibly double a ride up, or add another group!
    Last edited by spydaman60; 06-22-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Got ya. Here I was going to register onsite. I'll get my reg done today or tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

My cousins, Bill and Marie, just bought a STS and they are going to Register. Not sure if they have done so yet. They did book the GEL on Thursday and got the $99/night room rate.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredux View Post
    Got ya. Here I was going to register onsite. I'll get my reg done today or tomorrow.
    We prefer registrations and checks state side to come through the mail. Canadians we use paypal and they can either email or mail registration, cause of currency exchange and bank fees costing so much. Trying to keep expenses to a minimum.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Just added a bunch to the list and remember if you want your first names added, let me know by posting or PMing me and I will make the add.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

There has been a few questions about those staying at the Comfort Suite, if they need to sign in at GEL. Simple answer is, everyone needs to sign in their and for those that did not attend last year or those that need to be refreshed, at sign in you will receive your tickets to the events and rides you signed up for, tee shirts, and your welcome packet.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

We will be staying at GEL.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Spyder Garage

steve0530 and wife( reg, sent last week) staying at Comfort. We can't wait!

Spyder Garage

Today, the count exceeded last year total with about 3 weeks left to the pre-registration deadline.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Added a bunch today.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Official Spyderquest 2014 Registration

Wow! 150 spyders, what did we have, like 80 last year if I remember? Or was it more?
    Last edited by Spyder ri; 07-12-2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: tyoe o

Spyder Garage

Default Ill Be there

I will be there. Just slow at sending in my registration. I did get a room at GEL. I am looking forward to this. Since I will be so far north I might as well knock out Maine as one of my states. From the looks of it, it is only about 4 hours way.

Spyder Garage

I need a link to the web page so I can keep up with the numbers. Anybody got a link??

Just sayin'...........
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Wiredux;840748]I will be there. Just slow at sending in my registration. I did get a room at GEL. I am looking forward to this. Since I will be so far north I might as well knock out Maine as one of my states. From the looks of it, it is only about 4 hours way. [/UOTE]if you want to see some good scenery while you're headed to maine it will be worth it, but you won't do it in four hours. nh and vt have tons of beautiful scenery to offer.

Spyder Garage

Fyi. Me and my wife booked at comfort suites last Thursday and they said we took the last room. Hope that it is not so. Registration in the mail this week. Will not bethere until Thursday noted on registration

Spyder Garage

Default I'm going!!

I was able to work out my schedule, and it looks like me and my daughter Megan will be going to this years Spyderquest. I sent in my registration today and made reservations at the Great Escape host lodge. I'm looking forward to meeting old friends and hope to make new friendships as well. Last year was a great event. This year sounds like more good times will be had! See you all there!

Spyder Garage

Default We're coming from Michigan!

Sent in registration - 4 of us. Linda & Fred Dave & Sandy.....
    Staying at host hotel...GEL
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Spyder Garage

Otter28169 and I and our wife's are going up to LG to scout some rides this weekend and buy the time I'm back I'm sure I will be closing a few rides that are getting close to max. I added some more to the list tonight and are now up to 163. Thanks to those that have gotten there registrations sent in as preregistration closes on Aug 2nd.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

wiredux
    There will be a few of us from Maine. Keep an eye out for Maine plates. I'm sure anyone of us would be glad to give you info. My plate says ROGER B. Don't be afraid to ask.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vtrider View Post
    I was able to work out my schedule, and it looks like me and my daughter Megan will be going to this years Spyderquest. I sent in my registration today and made reservations at the Great Escape host lodge. I'm looking forward to meeting old friends and hope to make new friendships as well. Last year was a great event. This year sounds like more good times will be had! See you all there!
    glad you can make it adrian! Megan too!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    glad you can make it adrian! Megan too!
    Thanks! were looking forward to meeting up with everyone again!..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Today, the count exceeded last year total with about 3 weeks left to the pre-registration deadline.

Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Just added a bunch and the one ride that was close to closing down did not get any and we raised the max up on the other after riding it yesterday, so we are still a go on all rides.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

rumor has it that the dinner cruise is only 29 people away from capacity. all those that haven't registered and want to partake of the cruise, get you registrations in!! the cruise line makes the rules, we just have to follow them.